Dare To BEN Drowned & Grinny Cat

VM: New dare! For BEN and Grinny! C'mere!

*BEN Drowned and Grinny Cat casually walk over to the camera, smirks present on both of their faces.*

VM: Dare from _Darkside_Skeleton_, they dare you to both to go swim in a lake, but BEN doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

BEN: Well hell no, I'm out of this. *BEN walks back to the couch.*

Grinny: Wait, how come he gets to opt out? Does this mean I have to do it?

VM: I'm afraid so.

Grinny: *glaring at camera* Hey Darkside, you do know cats and water don't mix, right? What the heck were you thinking??

VM: It's a dare, it's supposed to be intimidating or whatever.

Grinny: ......Damn.

~timeskip~

*All the Creepypastas are by a lake that's deep within the forest and well hidden. Everyone circles around it and VM gets a close up on recording Grinny as Grinny stands in front of the dark blue pool of water.*

VM: Whenever you're ready, Grin.

Grinny: That would be Never.

BEN: *tauntingly* Come on Grinny! You can do it! >:D

Grinny: The last person I want to hear from right now is you.

Smile Dog: Come on Grin, you can do it! Arf!

Grinny: I want to hear from you even less!

Nina: Just go and get it over with already!

BEN: Hurry up!

Grinny: Curse all of you...

*The cat takes a deep breath before rearing back and springing into the water. Grinny hissed loudly and thrashed around in the water, his fur getting matted to his body. BEN cracks up laughing and pointing at him.*

BEN: Look at him go crazy! XD he's helpless in water!

*Suddenly, BEN gets pushed harshly in the back and he stumbles forwards uncontrollably.*

BEN: W-Woah!!—AHHH!!!!

*BEN ends up diving into the water along with the raging cat.*

VM: Nina!

Nina: *fake innocent smirk* Oopsie...It was an accident.

*Now Grinny Cat was yowling and flailing around wild and helplessly in the water and BEN began glitching and screaming in terror.*

Slenderman: *facepalming* Why am I allowing this..?