Question For BEN Drowned

VMToby: Alrighty BEN, the first question is for you.

BEN Drowned: Okay, shoot.

VM: Strawberry-Cindy wants to know your opinion on the game Undertale.

*VM Suddenly begins freaking out*

VM: I FREAKIN LOVE UNDERTALE!!

BEN: Hah yeah, no one cares. Anyways, Undertale is one of those games I repeatedly play online just for the different endings and stuff, it's real fun. Oh, and I never took a Pacifist route. Ever. >:)

VM: You heartless little-

BEN: Seriosuly, what's the point of a game where you aren't killing things? I mean, even in Mario you're smashing those stupid mushroom thingies-

VM: I think those are called goombas....

BEN: ANYWAYS I enjoy replaying the game and making all those characters react to their own deaths and stuff. I don't get why people are so soft and just go through with Pacifist just so they don't have to hurt anything. Are you serious? And the Sans battle; everyone says it's so hard and crap and they can't beat it. Beat him on my first try, without failure.

VM: You're just bragging now >.>

BEN: Even though I like running Genocide and killing everyone or most of the monsters, I still favor some of the characters, like Asriel whose probably my favorite out of all, then there's Undyne, she's cool, and Sans is alright too. But yeah, Undertale is a pretty awesome game.

VM: BEN, we should play it together some time!

BEN: It's not two player doofus, and I rather play it by myself without someone screaming over my shoulder. Because I know you would do that if I didn't spare one of your favorite characters...

VM: .................

BEN: That's what I thought. Why don't you go play it with Splendorman and you could spare the whole world for all I care.

Splendorman: Spare the whole world?? That's wonderful!!

VM: *facepalming* Whatever, just forget it.