Dare To Trenderman

Jane: Guys, Slenderman is back and he has an announcement.

Slenderman: We have another new member to this household. ECHO(Strawberry-Cindy), introduce yourself!

*A girl with short hair (brown on the bottom half and light golden on the top half), pure black eyes, a white turtleneck shirt with a diagonal green stripe on it, and a height a bit shorter than BEN walks up beside Slender, waving to the pastas.*

ECHO: Hi, my names' ECHO.

Splendorman: Welcome to the family! :D

Ticci-Toby: *ticking* Hi ECHO!

*Smile Dog excitedly runs around ECHO's legs*

Sally: You can come sit with us while we listen to the next ask/dare :3

*ECHO nods and goes to sit by all the others.*

Jane: Okay! Now for the request. Trender! NovatheFox0001 dares you to have long hair, and then do the hair flip with it!

Trenderman: As you can see, I have no hair. -_-

BEN: Welllll, get some!

Trenderman: You don't just get hair, hair takes time!

Dark Link: And you're wasting ours...

Trenderman: ........But since it's for the dare, I guess I don't mind doing......

*Trenderman suddenly spins around (Michael Jackson style) and when he stops spinning he poses.*

Trenderman: TA DAA!!

Everyone: *GASP*

*Trenderman now has LOOOOOOOONG brown flowing hair. He runs his hands through his hair and laughs gleefully.*

Everyone: ಠ_ಠ.......

Trenderman: *flipping his hair* So tell me.....am I fabulous or not~?

Everyone: ಠ__ಠ.........

Trenderman: Well~?