4

Give up?
________

Sometimes, it's tiring waiting and hoping everytime right?

How many months has passed? Maybe, we weren't suposed to meet, eh?

Gosh, I am just admiring here and destiny isn't cooperating for us to meet. 

Did I do something wrong?! Tell me!!

"Hey, what happened? Why are you frowning again?" Seungwan said, my bestfriend that looks like a guy but isn't a guy. Heh.

"Nothing. I just thought if.. should I give up? Cause, she doesn't even know my existance. It's only me, the one that knows that she exist. And I can just watch and stare at her pictures and gets all fluttery and excited on liking her picture." I said munching on my Pringles.

"Cause you are a stupid, that's why. Go blame yourself more." She said so I gave her a glare.

"I am not stupid!" I defensed.

"So what are you? How should I call you?"

"A bear that loves, even thought it's one sided love."

"What th-"

"It's okay, it's free to love right? It's more free to curse when you get hurt." I said drinking milk.

She was going to say something else hut I cut her off.

"I hope.. Pringles are just like that, free. But no, they are not. So it pains you more. Cause it's one sided love and Pringles are not free. So just fuck off!" I said putting down my glass of milk.

"Tsh this bear, I'll just go huh? I am just wasting my time if you talk non sense! Grr. Bye!" She said getting her bag and went away.

Aigoo, I am always the one who gets left alone, huhu.

______