18

Missed
_______

I am outside now, waiting for Irene, with flower in hand, that I bought for her.  She'll be back, from Busan, she haf a schooltrip. 

"Bear!" I heard, making me turn and I saw my happiness.

"Bunny!" I said happily. I missed her, since she was on a schooltrip, we couldn't see each other for a week.

I opened my arms to let her hug me, but I hot shocked when she jumped to hug me. Luckily I got her, and she hold a grip on my neck and her legs wrapping on my waist. Gosh, I missed her.

"Bear! I missed huhu." She said and tightened the hug.

"I missed you too, how was the school trip? Did you have fun?" I said and helped her to get off me.

"It was okay, but I missed seeing your face." She said and smiled sweetly.

Aigoo, I think I'll melt with her smiles.

"Oh, flowers for you." I said and handed her the bouquet, and she sniffed it .

"They smell so good. I am fluttering." She said and made a lip bite. Shit Irene, you are making me fall for you harder.

"Let's go? You look tired. Sleep at mine, whatya think?" I said and got her luggage. I looked at her and she was glaring at me.

"Owow, what did you think? If you thought that I was going to get you on bed, it's not that what I mean!! I am just concerned about your eyebags, you'll get ugly." I said and got her hand.

"Pabo, yeah yeah, and what? Ugly? I don't get ugly even thought I have eyebags!" She said.

"Hmhm, so let's go, hm?" I said and pulled her towards the car.

________