12

Distant
_________

"Maybe, it's better if I distance my self." I said to Taeyeon Unnie and drank my beer.

It's so bitter.

"Gosh, stop it Seulgi." She said and tried to get the glass that was in my hand.

"Tshh, don't steal it. It's mine, get an another one. Even for a glass we have to fight?" I said no sensely and she frowned.

"Aish. I'll send the pictures to Irene then. The picures where you are sleeping, with your drool and these. These things that you are doing." She said and smirked. Tsh, I hate this oldie.

"Okay, send them. She doesn't even care." I said and drank all of my beer.

"Anddd sent." She said and showed the  screen of her  phone. She really sent them.

"You moron! Why did you send them unnie!" I said throwing tantrums and frowned.

"You said that it was fine, pabo." Tsh, whatever.

We didn't speak for a bit, and I just looked at the ice that was in my glass.

"Waiter give me some beer." I requested and he refilled the big glass that was in my hand.

"Here, your Baechu replied. And now who's the one that doesn't care?" She said and showed her phone.

I tried to read their chat, but it was so blurry in my eyes, so I tried to focus a bit and I saw these:

Bae Joohyun:
What? What is Seulgi doing there? Is she okay? She looked like she has a problem earlier. Should I go there?

Ah, so she cares.

"Don't reply." I shortly said to Taeyeon unnie.

"Too late.. she is on her way. She'll be here in 5."

I sighed and contemplated in my mind.

I think I will confess if this shit continues.

________

It's almost 1 am😫 time to sleep!