6

Drinks
_____

"Seulgi! Are you ready?" Taengoo eonnie asked me, while we were preparing ourselves for later.

"Y-Yeah.. but I am.. kind of nervous." I said, scratching my nape.

"Wow and now you are speaking english. Is it because you are nervous? Hahahahaha." (A/N: let's say that they are speaking korean.)

"That's not true." I said and looked at me with her bitch what? face.

"Hng, it's not my fault okay?!"

"Gosh get me some tissue, babe. My nose is gonna bleed with this kid. Grr."

"Tsh, Tae eonnie. Be thankful that I love you, even thought you love Tiff eonnie more." I said and drank some water. How many glasses of water did I drink, gosh.

But how can I stop if this woman pressures me?

Like, she tells me 'omo Seul, what if you get drunk and you confess your feelings right away? Gosh you are dead!'

"Pee before we go, okay? You drank a lot of water, or else, the things we will eat and drink won't fit." She said and laughed.

Gosh, does she really have to check my pee time too?

"Go, ppalli, go to he bathroom. It's almost time, ayie!"

"Tch, pabo!" I shouted to her and went to the bethroom. Gosh, fortunately I need to pee hehehe.

_____

"Oh here's your shot!" Kai said, one of the guys here at the party.

Gosh, what did I enter.. I am innocent..

"Seul, it's your turn." Tae eonnie said and gave me the cup that contains the alcoholic.

"O-Okay.." I said tilting my head to the side and drank.

OH GOSH WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES THIS TASTE.

"Shit Seul, you should've watched your face HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Sooyoung said, this gay really. Just because she is already used to it.

"Give the bear some chaser!" Tiff unnie said.

"What? Cheese? I don't want it!" I said and they all laughed. Why are they even laughing.

"It's Chaser, gosh." Tae said and gave me another cup with orange soda. Gosh, thank God, the taste was so bitter gosh.

"Are we late?" We heard from the back, and we all looked to the person who talked.

It was Solar, my crush's bestfriend and.. OH FUCK. I THINK I AM DROOLING.

God Irene, she is so cute but sexy at the same time with her outfit. I'm so gay😭.

"Hey! Nope, we just started. Oh, your turn!" Moonbyul said. Tsk, she is so gay for Solar.

"Oh okay, thank you." Irene said. Waaah, her voice is so pretty. Just.. fuck.

"Sit beside Seulgi." Tae eonnie said pointing at me, so I glared at her. Gosh, I think I am gonna melt.

"Thanks, Taengoo eonnie." Irene said. What? She knows this oldie right here? Hmm, she needs me a lot of explanations hm.

"Welcome." She said and smiled, or should I say, smirk. Tsk.

"Hi Seulgi, right?" Irene said and gave her hand to shake.

"Hi, miss Irene hehe.." I said and shook her hand with mine. So soft...

"Nice to meet you!" She happily said after drinking her shot.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Irene."

"Oh, don't be so formal, call me Joohyun." She said and I freaked out. Cause she only gets her close friends to call her Joohyun. Does that mean that we are close friends now? 

Pabo, maybe it's because of what she drank! Don't assume too much!

Tch, don't be like that to me, authornim! You are just bitter.

That's nit true.. hng.

Affected bleh.

Fck you!

Tch, let's just continue..

"Oh, okay.. Joohyun."

________