22

Thank you.
________

It was nearly twelve in the night, and the two decided to have a midnight snack on the rooftop, since it was chilly and the sky was shining bright.

"Hyun, hot choco." Seulgi and handed the mug.

"Gomawo. Such a nice weather, I feel free." Irene said and drank.

"Hyun." Seul said.

"Oh? Is there something wrong?" Irene asked.

"Nothing much, I really just wanted to say.. thanks."

"Hm? For what?"

Seulgi took a sip before answering.

"Thanks, because you believe that I love you. Thank you, cause you trust me. Thanks, cause, even thought I irritate you, you are still here. I am thankful, that I am inlove with you." The bear said, while looking at Joohyun's eyes. 

"Why so sudden? Did something happen?"

"No.. nothing, I just really wanted to say that."

"Oh.. I thought something happened, but.. thank you too, Seul. Thank you for giving me your love and being so patient.
Thank you too, that you understand that I am still not ready, you are still waiting for me. Thank you, because of you, I am always happy." Irene said making Seulgi smile.

"I fluttered." Seulgi said and hugged Irene.

"Tch, pabo."

"For you." Seulgi teased earning a pinch on her arm.

"Ouch! Yes I'll stop now with my greasyness huhu." She said in give up.

The two stared at the beautiful sight in front of them, even thought in Seulgi's eyes, the most beautiful thing, is the gurl in her embrace right now. 

__________