5

A good chance
_______

"Kang Seulgi!" Tae eonnie shouted, outside my apartment.

"YAH!" She added. What does this oldie needs? Always screaming, gosh so loud.

"What?" I shouted back, getting up from the couch and went towards the door.

"Open the door!" She said, so I did it.

As I opened, I saw her angry face. Lmao, why is she so grumpy? She will get uglier tho.

"What is it, Tae eonnie?" I asked.

"What do you mean by, what is it? I was screaming the shit out of here for 20 minutes, how can I not be angry?!?!"

"Oh, e ok."

"Tshh ok your face. Whatever, I don't care anymore, I was even planning about helping you with Irene." She whispered

"What? Gosh Tae eonnie, you know that I love you so much right? So come in and sit. I'll get you something to drink okay? Go sit on the couch!!" I said and pushed her towards the living room.

I fastly got a glass and juice, and went where Taengoo unnie was.

"What were you going to say, eonnie?" I asked kindly.

"Yah kiddo, just because the word Irene went out from my mouth, you get this kind, gosh."

"Hehehe you know the drill eonnie heh~"

"Hays, so this is my plan. Cause you are too hopeless. Chan oppa invited me to a party and there will be alcoholics. Irene will be there."

"Oh, alcoholics! I wanna join hehe." I said dancing a bit on my sit.

"Pabo, so that's the plan, I asked Chan oppa if I can bring someone with me, and said that it was okay. So, you're in?" She said.

"Yep! Thank you so much eonnieee!!! I love you! ㅠㅠ" I said kneeling in front of her and bowed. I am that thankful.

"Oh, so I am your idol now huh?"

"Nope." I said.

"Yah wanna d-"

"Hehehe just kidding! I love you! Okay see you at dance class huh?" I said and pushed her out my apartment.

I am such a good dongsaeng, right?

"YAH! You are such a moron Seulgi!" Tae eonnie shouted when I closed the door in front of her face.

I can feel it.

We will meet each other, Irene.

_______