14

No words
________

It has been a week since Seulgi and Irene talked, and nothing happened between the two.

With that I mean that they don't notice each other, and they don't talk.

Irene got really hurt by Seulgi's words, like she told her to just go and stuff, would you like that?

Seulgi is a coward, and the other one is numb. Good pair hm?

"Seul get up. It's 3 pm already and you are still not didn't eat!" Wendy said while hitting Seul.

Seulgi was on her bed all day now, and she didn't eat. She thinks a lot now, and has deep thoughts.

Wendy was asking herself if Seulgi was still alive, so she pinched the bear's butt to check if she was.

"Ouch you little hoe, Wendy!" Seulgi said and massaged her butt.

"There you are, you are still alive, so, do you have any plan for today?" Wendy asked and gave her the omelette that she cooked.

The bear ate it, and while she was eating she replied at Wendy's question.

"Yep, I will stay here on my bed. And you, will get me food. Just that." The bear said and drank, since she finished to eat.

"Tsh, and you weren't hungry huh. You looked like a man that didn't get fed for 10 years when you were eating, you know?"

"I don't really care." Seulgi said and laid down again.

"Okayy lay a bit more, and eat too, do you want your precious abs to disappear?" Wendy said and smirked.

"Tsh. Yeah yeah, I'll get up, Wendy." Seulgi said and got up to go to the bathroom.

Right after she entered, someone pushed on the door bell. I wonder, who was that?

_______