15

Talk to me
_______

"Seulgi! Open the freaking door!" Wendy said knocked the hell out at Seulgi's bedroom door.

"I don't want to!" Seulgi yelled and hid herself under the blankets.

This is what happened, Seulgi was having a shower, right?

After she finished, she was only with her sports bra and shorts, since she wears that when she is at home or when she is with her closest friends so it is just okay.

The problem is that, when she went outside her bedroom, she saw on the kitchen counter Wendy that was talking with Irene.

And the fun part is that, she was jamming to the Crazy Frog's song, gaining the attention of the two.

Wendy face palmed herseld and Irene was left with her mouth open. Seulgi on the other side, couldn't move in shockn, making Irene feel like she was in cloud 9. Loving the sight.

"Y-Yah! W-what are you doing here! It's kindly proposed to ask before barging in!"
Seulgi said, trying to find something to cover herself.

"I tried! Your phone is off!" Irene said back.

Oh, right.. hehehe.

"Seul! Open this fucking door! Do I really need to break it?!" Wendy said and got herself ready to kick the door.

"YAH DON'T! IT COSTS A LOT TO REPAIR A DOOR, SAEKKIYA! I DON'T POOP MONEY!" Seulgi yelled on the other side of the door.

"Tchhh whatever. I'll go. Irene is still her, just to let you know. Soif you have any plan to talk to her or to go here, do it." Wendy said and left.

Seulgi remained silent, sitting leaning on the door.

"..."

"Why are you here." Seulgi said coldly.

"Finally you spoke! Can't you go here? I want to see you." Irene said and sat too leaning against Seulgi's door.

"...no. Just tell what you have to say." Seul added.

She is just pushing Irene away with this.

"Why are you like this Seul? I mean, why are you being distant? Did I do something wrong? If I did, sorry. But tell me, what is it?" Irene said with a pleading voice.

"What can your sorry do, Irene? Will it heal my heart?" Seulgi said with a tear brimming from her eyes.

"What do you mean Seulgi? I don't get you.." the bunny said in confusion.

"You are so numb, you know? Didn't you notice every effort I did for you? Do you think that I did those as a friend and nothing more?" That's it. Seulgi confessed. She got hurt, what is the purpose on hiding it?

"Seulgi.."

"Let me finish first. I like you Irene, scratch that, I love you! Wasn't I obvious? Sorry if I avoided you huh? But I just really got hurt when you said that we were just friends. But I don't have any right, am I right? I am just a fool." Seulgi said and at this time she couldn't help but to cry.

"Seulgi.. don't cry please.." Irene said and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Open the door Seulgi, I need to see you. I want to say something too, but looking into your eyes. Please.." Irene pleaded and for a few minutes no one spoke.

And then, the doorknob twisted and the door opened.

"Seulgi..."

_______

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont kill meh plez.