24

Reality
______

"SEULGI! WAKE UP! COME ON! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP SINCE EARLIER FUCK! ARE YOU DEAD!?" Taeyeon unnie screamed, while hitting me. Ouch bruh. 

"OUCH! CALM DOWN! I AM STILL ALIVE, TSK THIS OLDIE." I screamed back and looked around. I'm wet, did she throw water on me?!

"Wait.. where's Irene?" I asked. I just remember that we got back from the amusement park and went here.

"Huh? Are you even okay? You just asked me info's about Irene, and you fell asleep scrolling through her ig." She said, making me just stare at her with my mouth open.
"What? Why are you staring at me with your mouth open?" She added.

"W-wait.. so, it's still... wait was that all a dream?" I said and she nodded.

"I guess? Why? What did you dream about? That you were together? Wth Seul?" She said so I just stared at her.

"Yeah.. heh.. hahaha. I feel dumb." I said and laughed.

Cause you assume too much, Seulgi.

"Okay.. thank you for waking me up, Taeng Eonnie. Cause if continued it, I would have just hurt my self." I said, and stood up.

I woke up from the reality. Where I, I just admire, and we don't have any chance to ever meet in this world.

And yeah, it's true what Taeyeon Eonnie said. It's still the same day when I asked her to give me some hot chick.

I don't even know why I am hurting. Nothing happened, but why did it felt so real.

I just let my self to assume, with that dream, the chances went lower. I feel so down and don't want anymore to continue this.

Maybe we are not destinated, I don't know. But still, thank you, cause I opened my eyes and even thouht it hurts, I can see the reality now. That there's no us. That there's not a you and me.

_________

So, that's the end of the short fic! Thanks for supporting it. Sad to say, sad ending. Such a good plot twist righr? Hahaaha.
So.. see you in my future stories again! And the english version finish here:>