10

Confused
________

"So, Seulgi what is your status withIrene?" Taeyeon asked and Seulgi remained silent.

"Hmm.. I don't know.. what do you mean?" Seulgi asked cluelessly.

This bear is too innocent and doesn't know anything about love life.

"I mean what is your status? Are you two dating?"

"Hm.. I don't know."

"Gosh, you two have endearments, you always see each other. Tch."

"So? Hmm.. maybe, we are just taking some time for now. We don't want to rush." Seulgi said and drank her coffee.

"Well, that's good. And you, take care of your heart.  Take care of Irene's heart too okay? Don't hurt your selves." Taeyeon said and took a bite of her bread.

"Yeah, I will never hurt Irene, I have to turn my dream come true. I will marry her." The bear said and ate, making Taeyeon choke on her food. 

"Gosh, I choked at that. Just take care of your relationship." She said lastly, before going out of Seulgi's apartment.

Is she going through something? Maybe she fought with Tiff unnie. Seulgi tought, because it's rare for Taeyeon to advice sonething. She usually makes jokes, so it feels very different for Seul.

"Aigoo, I think I should ask Irene if we are a thing or no." Seulgi said and scratched her nape.

Ugh Bae Joohyun, you got me confused now.

__________