23

Be mine.
______

I am here now, in front of Irene's house.

The reason? I want her to be mine, easy man.

I fixed my hair with the help of the side mirror of my car, I put some perfume and checked if my breath is fresh.

Okay, fresh, very  fresh. Cause em 365 so fresh~~

I unbuckled my seat belt and made my way towards her door.

"Hey Seul! You are early today?" Sghe asked confused as she opened the door.

"H-Hi.. hehe, I just wanted to ask you out, if you are free." I said.

"Hm? Sure, wait here. I'm going to change." She said and went to her bedroom. And I, since I am a shameful girl, I sat on the couch and switched the tv on.

Thirty minutes passed, and Irene exited her room, ang wow, my future girlfriend is so beautiful.

"Let's go?" I said and escorted ber towards my car, opening the door for her.

"Thanks." She said kindly and I started to drive.

____

"Here we are!" I said, making Irene look around. At the amusement park.

"Omo! I really wanted to go here! Thank you!!" Irene excitedely said, jumping a little on her seat.

I laughed at her cute actions, watching her being too cute to handle.

"Okay, let's go?" I said, and tugged her towards the entrance.

"Let's go to the speedy rides!" Irene said.

Once it was our turn, we were on the top of the roller coaster,and Irene was screaming whit her eyes closed and tugging my arm.

"Omo!!!" She said when the roller coaster went down so fast.

After we finished, I looked at her, and she was kinda out of breath

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need.. air."

Once she recovere, we went to that one that spins around at 360° ride.

"I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE! SHIIIIIT!" She screamed, and again and again.

Even thought my ears are going to hurt, it's okay, as long as she is happy.

"Wooh! It's so fun!" She said as we finished. Then she suddenly threw up.

"Omo! Hey, go here." I said and guided her to throw up in the bathroom. Gladly there was one near, or it would be veeert messy and gross. 

"Are you okay now?" I said, fanning her at letting her drink some water.

"Yeah.. thank you bear." She said, and a smile drew on my face.

"Let's eat, there's a  food stall." I said and poonted at the stall selling hotdogs and hamburger with french fries.

When we got our food, we went to the benches and ate.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked me, once she finished to munch.

"Hmm.. nothing much. Just wanted to spend some time with you." I lied, cause of course, she is going to be my girlfriend. Since it has been a lot since I am courting her and she likes me back.  

"Oh.. okay." She said and ate her french fries.

"Is it okay?"

"What?"

"This. Did you enjoy this?" I asked looking at her eyes .

"Yes, I did. Not counting the part when I threw up but, yeah, I did enjoy the day. Thank you Seul. You never fail to make me happy." She said and smiled at me.

"You're welcome. Let's eat. There's one last ride." I said and we resumed to eat.

After we finished, we went to the Ferris Wheel. Of course, I am going to confess here.

"So.. as the last part of our day, hmm I really wanted to ask you this." I said, feeling the sweat forming out of nervousness.

"Huh? What is it? Tell me." She said and all I did was inhaling and exhaling, then I started.

"Irene, it ha been months now and my feelings for you get stronger as the days pass. I can't help it, so here I am.. asking you, will you be my girlfriend, Bae Joohyun?" I asked while holding her hands and looked at her eyes. 

"I... Yes Seulgi.. I will be your girlfriend, I was waiting you to ask me. I love you.." she said and it was the reason why our lips are touching now. 

"I love you too and thank you." I said and hugged her. We looked at the view, and it was the perfect timing. The sun was going down. 

"Thank you Seulgi." She said and hugged me back

How I wish, all of this is true. It's too good to be true.

_______