11

Reality
_______

(I feel like this is gonna be angsty. Hueh)

Like Taeyeon Unnie said, I will talk with Irene about our status.

That oldie does have a point, and I am so confused.

So, I sent the message to Irene that I was outside her house.

"Seul!" She said from distance, while waving at me.

"Hey." I said to her and smiled. It sounded a bit cold, making Irene looking weirdly at me.

"Any problem? Did something happen, bear?" She said to me and reached her hand to touch my cheek.

"Hm.. nothing. Let's go?" I said avoiding her question, and we headed to my car.

I don't really want to say right now why I am being like this to her.

"So.. you said you wanted to talk about something." She said looking at the side mirror of my car.

"Yeah, but let's go at Starbucks first.. let's talk about it there." I said and started to drive.

Once we arrived, I opened the door for her we ordered, as usual I paid.

While we were waiting, it was dead silent. Neither of us wanted to start the conversasion.

As the order arrived, we sat on the table area amd before I could say something, I took a sip and sighed.

"So.. this is what I wanted to talk about." I said, looking at her eyes.

"Sure, go ahead." She said.

"Uhm.. Joohyun.. whatarewe?" I said fastly, and here face was like wtf did you say?

"Say it slowly, I didn't get anything." She said and looked at me with her full attention.

"I said.. what are.. we?"

"Huh? We... are friends? That's what we are? Right? What did you think?" She said and laughed awkwardly.

Ouch, hahahaha. We are just Friends.

"Nothing much, just to be sure." I said and finished the hot chocolate I ordered. Gladly it's cold already, and I can go faster. My tears might dall, you know.

After I finished, I stood up and smiled at her.
"I'll go first, I remembered that Yeri asked me to buy something for her. See you next time. Sorry I can't accompany you back home, I'm really sorry." I said and rushed outside, and went to the parking lot. As I sat on the driver seat, I couldn't help but to cry.

It just hurts.. All the efforts I did for her, we are just friends.

"Cause you are so assuming, Seulgi. You are a fool. Don't assume." I said to my self.

I cried all of my tears and someone called me.

Taeyeon unnie.

Wow, hahaha. I'll invite her for some drinks. Hahaha, so I can forget all of these, everybody!

"Oh, Taeyeon unnie. Why did you call?" I said ficing my self.

"Why is your voice like that, Seulgi? Did something happen? Where are you? I'll be there." She said.

"Let's just see each other at Kai's bar. I need to losen up. My treat." I said and ended the callm

I laughed bitterly again, while my eyes are getting puffy and sore.

Shit, Bae Joohyun, you are ruining me.