Chapter 2: Information

Me: ok chapter 2 of my new fanfic.
Pixel: I'm still confused why I was acknowledged.
Nya: Because GIRL POWER!!!!!
Me: ALL DA GURLS UNITE!!!!!!
Pixal: What have I gotten myself into:
Zane: good luck.
Kai: Why are there only 3 girls?
Cole: I have no idea.
Me OH I HAVE AN IDEA! *makes a phone call* ok she will be here by the end of the chapter.
Jay: she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 2. Information
"Uhhhhh.... Hey guys, umm you might want to come here. There is um, just..." Kai weakly said, a little freaked out from the looks of this guy. He appeared to be 19 to 21, had many cuts and bruises, and looked like he had broken his wrist.

"What's the matter Kai, cat bite your... Holy moly who is this!" Jay said.

"It appears that someone found these guys we are looking for. Lets wake him up and get help. His wrist is broken." Zane told the others.

"Excuse me sir. Are you ok?" Lloyd asked the guy. He opened his eyes screaming for them to not hurt him, but calmed down when he saw it was the ninja.

"Um, your the ninja. Well allow me to introduce myself, my name is Alexander, I am 21, and I have seen too much. Can anyone explain who those guys were?" The man said still a little shaken from what had happened.

"We can if you can tell us everything you know and saw about the guys." Cole told Alexander.

"Um... ok, well on my way to deliver a... package to where i work, i ran into them. They possessed a weird black version of... well... what i can only describe as all your elements. They hit me with the black version of i think Coles element, and broke my wrist. I was knocked out and... oh no... WHERE IS IT!!!! THEY STOLE IT!!! NOOO... MY BOSS IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!" Alexander screamed. He seemed to be shaking now. Who was this guy and what was... "it".

"We can't help you if you don't tell us what it is."Lloyd said trying to stay calm.

"Of course. Well you see my company is a secret company that I can't tell you about. Long story short we invented special weapons that can enhance energy and I was transporting them to our base when they attacked me. I am lucky to have gotten my job at my age and now I'm in for it big!" Alexander said.

"Hold still I'm going to check your wrist to see how bad it is." Zane said. He quickly scanned Alexander's wrist. "PIXAL, can you tell me how bad it is." In his head, PIXAL told Zane, "his wrist appears to be fractured, not to bad but about a 5 weeks in cast. I suggest getting him to Ninjago City Hospital just 4 blocks away."

"PIXAL says you will probably be in a cast for 5 weeks for a bone is fractured. She also suggests we get him to Ninjago City Hospital 4 blocks from here." Zane told Alexander.

"Ok. I think I can walk myself. Let me try to get up." He pushed himself up with his right hand for his left wrist was broken. Once he stood up, Zane had to catch him for he was falling over.
"Woah! Take it easy. We can walk you." Zane told him.

"Thanks for the info. You helped us on our search to find these guys." Cole said.

"No problem." Alexander said.

So who are these guys. They have a dark version of all our elements. Wait! Kai thought of something.

"How many guys were there?" he asked after they had walked 2 blocks in silence. The others looked a little shocked that Kai had finally said something.