Chapter 10: A Strange Place

Me: ya i know i know its been a long time since i updated... again. at least we aren't being attacked by fangirls this time.

Cole: we still have this one!

random fangirl: i shall never leave! muhahahaha!!!!!1

Me: I THOUGHT I GOT RIDE OF ALL OF THEM!

random fangirl: NOPE!

me: oh whatever!

Jay: so what do we do about her?

Kai: are we just going to let her go or whats happening.

Me: *sigh* i will get rid of her during this chapter. 

Cole: She doesnt own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: A strange place

When Kai woke up he could feel an immense pain in his head. He looked around orienting himself with his surroundings. He was in some sort of prison cell.

Where am I? Kai thought. He tried to sit up, but failed. His body crashed into the floor. He groaned.

" Looks like our guest is awake." A voice said from outside the dark cell.

"Where am I?!" Kai said angrily.

"In our base, in a prison cell, at least be grateful that we didn't let you fall off the cliff."

"Why did you bring me here?" Kai asked.

"Why, can't enemies just have a chat?" the voice said.

"I know that's not all you want!" Kai said.

"You're right it's not, I want you to join our little band of misfits"

"And now I know your Heyden!" Kai said. "Why do you want me to join you? Plus you don't really know anything about me!"

"I know about what happened on..." Heyden touch a pause, "Chen's Island!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT" Kai screamed at him. His eyes turned a fiery red.

"Told you I could get him mad, he's all yours" Hayden said to Lucas.

"Well well well Kai. You see, when someone is asleep, or knocked out in your case, I can see a little into their mind." Lucas said. "I know that you got turned evil when you got your hands on that staff of his and that when you get mad it happened again."

"JUST SHUT UP" suddenly his shackles melted off his wrists.

"Exactly my point." Heyden said as he cackled evilly.

Kai realized what they were doing and calmed down. Blinking, his eyes went back to normal.

"NO! Why aren't you mad anymore?" Heyden asked, getting mad himself.

"Calm down Heyden, it won't take long for him to get mad again." Morisa said. Heyden smiled satisfied with this information. Kai looked away from them.

"Morisa please do the honors." Lucas said with an eairy smile.

"Of course!" she turned something on and Kai was blasted with freezing cold air. This confused Kai.

"Hey, what about his shackles? He melted them remember! We don't want our... guest breaking out, do we?" Heyden said. Kai shot him a dirty look as if saying, i hoped you guys would have forgotten that.

"On it!" Morisa said. She pushed another button and shackles like snakes wrapped around Kai's arms.

"Dang it!" Kai said under his breath.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, where's my brother." Nya asked the ninja, who were all in the game room now playing Fist to Face 2.

"That's what Jay asked before you came in. We thought he was with you." Lloyd said. He had regained his strength by now.

"No he's not, and I've checked the whole ship. Where is he?" Nya asked.

"Let's investigate." Jay said. The ninja all looked around. They saw his footprints in the sand and got worried. They followed them.

"Here is where they seem to stop, at the edge of this cliff." Cole told the others.

"Yes but why are their two sets of footprints?" Nya asked Cole.

"Why would I know!" Cole demanded.

"Well your the earth ninja sooo... " Jay's voice trailed off as he thought of a plan. "Cole, Zane, I have a plan."

Jay told them what to do, played with Zane's software a little, and then the plan was set. Cole punched the ground, causing a long ripple of sand and dirt to shoot up. Zane, seeing what happened based off of Jay's new upgrades, Gasped.

"What!" they all shouted at Zane.

"Well you see, Kai came here. He sat down on the edge of the cliff for a while, then Heyden came. They talked a little, but I don't know what was said. Then Heyden shot Kai with a extremely powerful fire blast and Kai was knocked out. Then the other 5 of their group came out from behind this rock," Zane pointed to a rock three times as big as him, "and they took him away."

"Nice upgrade Jay!" Cole complemented.

"See, I do have good ideas... sometimes." Jay said. Jay was referring to the time that he made the ninja "sneak" into the Darkly's School for Bad Boys on the bounty's anker.

"Can i just ask how that happened?" Nya said

"Well, every rock can see what is happening, but it is hard to communicate with it. I read it in a book once! It speaks in a weird language. I played with Zanes wires so he can understand that language after Cole woke it up and made it talk!" Jay seemed pretty proud of this and it would help the ninja from then on out.

"Now to find my brother!" Nya said. She was happy to know where her brother was, but scared to know he might be in danger.

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: There she is gone. Happy?!

Cole: yes.

Lloyd: ok good because fangirls are dangerous!

Me: i was one before i actually met you guys. then i just felt like i was a friend.

Jay: How crazy were you?

Me: Don't! Ask!

Zane: ok so anyway what is the next chapter called?

Me: the next chapter is called Senses.

Kai: noice!

Me: THANKIES!                        By the way, for the fist time this story i am updating on a computer instead of my phone!