Chapter 11: Sences

Me: SUMMER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd: um.... are you ok?

Me: NEVER BETTER BABY!!!!!!!! ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai: ok...

Jay: i remember that feeling. then i quit school and became a ninja.... WHY ARE YOU STILL GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!!

Me: BECAUSE I'M RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

Sensei: and i appreciate that!

Me: so anyway, next chapter. imma try to update more often now. so lets get into it!

Zane: she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Senses

Kai was chained to the wall and felt a little dizzy. Morisa had turned on an air conditioning unit that, at first, didn't scare Kai. Then as the air blew out of it, it felt boiling hot and freezing cold at the same time. It hurt. It was causing Kai to feel dizzy and it was secretly messing with his head. Kai did not know it, but Heyden and North had combine their powers and made a liquid nitrogen type substance that, when turned into a vapor form, would slowly make Kia feel a pull to his evil state. Kai started to feel it happening. He didn't think much of it at the time, but later he will have wished he had.

"How long am I going to be stuck here!" Kai said to himself. He said it quietly, but just loud enough for Heyden, who was sitting outside the cell were Kai couldn't see him, to hear. Heyden did hear Kai and heard that it was working, but he didn't say anything. Heyden knew that they had to wait till Kai could break out of the chains to finish their plans because that was when he was the most vulnerable to his evil side. When he could break out of the chains, he would be fully be angry.

"This is the worst!" Kai exclaimed loudly, cracking the chains and eyes glowing red. Hayden said nothing still, but smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________

"I can feel my brother is close." Nya said. She was riding behind Jay on his dragon. They were hovering over the Dark Six's headquarters, but they didn't know it.

"Well then let's look around." Jay said. They landed their dragons. They started to search.

"So what are we looking for again?" Cole asked.

"Anything that gives us a clue to where Kai is." Nya said. Nya and Kai had recently developed a relationship that caused them to know when their sibling is close when they want to. Also, Nya did not know it but she could calm Kai out of his angry, glowing red eyes, state. "Does anyone see... ANYTHING!"

"No. Are you sure this is where your brother is?" Jay asked his ex-girlfriend.

"Yes. I don't know why, but its like i can... feel his presence." Nya said.

"I know what that is like. It's a weird sense that you don't want to believe, but deep down you know it's right." Zane explained.

"Exactly!" Nya said. Everyone knew Zane could sense things. At first it was weird but after they discovered he was a robot, they all accepted it.

"Well, I say we mark this spot and then head back to the bounty and discuss why they kidnapped Kai." Lloyd said.

"I agree with that!" Cole said. They kinda both lead the team now. Cole was the original leader of the team as you know, but when Lloyd was introduced, they started co-leading without trying.

"... Fine." Nya said after some struggle. Then Cole engraved the samurai-x symbol in one of the rocks near by to mark the spot. This would be a symbol that the Dark Six wouldn't see, but the ninja would know what it ment. That also meant Kai would know what it ment and Nya knew that could be good or bad. Nya could feel that someone was messing with Kai's head, and that could lead to a realm of hurt for the ninja and herself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: sooooo.... this is one of my fav chapters from this story!

Kai: WHY!!!

Jay: didn't you ask for your own story?

Kai: well ya but... wow why this!

Cole: hey! stop complaining! You have a story!

Me: ummm... ok please... dont get into an argument about this!

Lloyd: to late! 

Sensei: oh boy!

Me: well... ummm... we are going to sort this out! um the next chapter is called Confusion. Thankies!