Chapter 5: HQ

me: ok chapter 5! this chapter has one of my favorite Jay vs. Cole moments!
Jay: should we be scared?
Cole: i swear if you start doin...
Me: DON'T YOU DARE THINK IMMA SHIP YOU TO! YOU KNOW I DON'T SHIP NINJAGO'S GAY SHIPS!
Cole: just making sure...
Jay: we have seen a lot of storys on wattpad.
Me: i dont want to offend anyone by saying that i dont like gay ships. i just dont like them. if you like them im not against you. ship what you want bu ti just dont agree.
Kai: well that took a strange turn.
Skylor: yup.
Pixal: i dont really understand it though. i mean why ship people like that when the show gives you perfectly good ships already/
Zane: yup
pixal and zane: (blushing)
Me: alright lets start the chapter.
Wu: She doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story and her oc's.
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5: HQ
"Well that's that." Rai said when they made it back to there secret base.

"Nice cliffhanger for those kids." Darven added.

"Now for more pressing matters. After seeing them, who should we choose?" Lucas asked his team.

"Not that Zane guy and I can tell we can't get Cole." Hayden said.

"What about Kai. I can tell he really does have that temper we were told about and I think he would be a good choice." Morisa brought up. Five of them agreed on that.

"Really! I really have to deal with him like that, I mean not that I can't, but still!" Hayden complained.

"I think he is a good choice. Now to come up with a plan..." Lucas said.
______________________________________________________________________________
Back at the bounty, the ninja told everything to Wu and Nya.

"And that's all that happened, but before they disappeared Morisa said they wanted us to bring Nya tomorrow so she could meet her destined enemy!" Jay had just finished explaining most of the story and all the ninja were relieved that he left it at that.

"Well though Nya did start her training while you were gone, she is no were ready to that." Wu said.

"Oh sensei please! I promise to not use my power or anything. I will be careful!" Nya begged.

"...Fine. It will be hard and I don't want you attacking yet. If the Six try to attack, let the boys deal with that." Wu instructed her. Nya looked a little disappointed but was happy to get to go. "Now shall we train, do the training course, or you guys" he looked at the ninja minus Nya, "can help her. What do you guys feel like?"

"Why don't we help Nya. If I know my sister at all, I think she will like to work on controlling her element." Kai whispered to the guys. They all nodded in agreement and two minutes later they were all telling Nya tips on how to control her power.

"You can do it Nya, just focus on the way the water moves and you can make it do something for you." Sensei told her while she concentrated on a bucket of water her brother had retrieved for her. As the ninja watched the bucket, they noticed it rippled. And again and again then the water shot out of the bucket onto the floor.

"Wow go Nya!" Jay complemented. "That was incredible. Now do it again but this time aim at Cole!"

"Hey!" Cole shouted at Jay. They chased each other around with a bucket of water.

"Enough!" Sensei yelled at them.

"Yes Sensei" they both said in sink. Jay elbowed Cole and Cole did the same.

"Well this has been fun, but i'm beat. Can we call it a day sensei?" Nya asked.

"Yes. Take the rest of the day off ninja. You've earned it." Wu told them.
________________________________________________________________
Me: you added to the disclaimer?
wu: well you have oc's in the story that you own so i added it.
Cole: he has a point!
Rai: yup
Me: WHAT IS IT WITH VILLAINS TRYING TO JOIN THE CHAT! GET OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTT!!!!!!!!
Rai: OK geez i get it. bye.
Jay: good.
Me: sorry about the short chapter btw.
Kai: it was a funny Jay vs. Cole chapter though.
Jay: i will admit it was funny.
Cole: yup.
Me: yay!
Nya: i rock! go water powers!
ME: lol yup well the next chapter is called Explanations. THANKIES!