Chapter 13: Conversation

Me: KAI WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! GET OFF JAY BEFORE... oh Hi everyone! Nothing is happening here! Hahaha...
Lloyd: Cut the act. Just start the chapter so we can get Kai to stop trying to kill Jay!
Zane: She mad the rule herself that we had to speck at least 7 times before starting, and ending, the chapters.
Me: yup!
Kai: WOULD YOU GUYSE LET GO OF ME AND JUST LET ME KILL HIM
Jay: Preferably not!
Cole: what do we do Crystal?
Me: Why are you looking at me? I have no idea! Ynw, let's just start that chapter, I don't own ninjago but I own my story and my ocs!
__________________________________________________________
Chapter 13: Conversion
Kai was mad. He felt more anger than he had ever before, but for some reason, he kinda liked it. He used his anger to break the chains the rest of the way and go find a way to get out of the cell. His eyes glowing red.
"Finally!" Hayden said from out of the cell. "That took you long enough."
"Oh hello Hayden." Kai said in a maniacal voice. "How long have you been there?"
"Long enough. Feel... shall I say... different?" Hayden said sudaly.
"Why yes. It's weird, as if something urging me to try something new." Kai said. Hayden unlocked the cell Kai was in and started to walk him to the rest of the six. They did it. Kai was evil. Or at least under an evil influence.
"Come, the rest of the six will be pleased." They walked to a room where the rest of the six were pleased. They admediatly got to work, asking Kai questions about the ninja. Kai answered, although the memories were foggy.
"Thank you Kai. Now to discuss some plans." Lucas said. "Who's excited to use the secret weapon?"
______________________________________________________________________________
Nya felt something in her heart all of a sudden. She was in her room, she laid down and started to cry. She knew that it was Kai turning evil.
"No Kai resist it!" she shouted into her pillow a little too loud, even if the door was closed.
"Nya, are you ok?" she heard Jay say from outside her door.
"What's wrong?" Cole said.
"We heard you shouting." That was Lloyd.
Why did i shout that, now they are here! Nya thought
"Its nothing just... nothing." Nya said, voice muffled from her pillow.
"You sound like your brother, come on what's bugging you!" Cole stated. Nya got off her bed, opened the door, then hugged Jay.
"Its Kai, I feel like he was just turned evil. It's only a feeling, but I'm worried." she told them all.
"Its ok Nya, you and your brother have a strange connection. He was always able to tell when you were in danger. You have that connection too. If you really believe that this has happened we should do something." Zane said.
"I don't know! He's my brother and I don't know how to help him!" she fell face forward on her bed, "I'm a terrible sister!" she said, voice muffled by the pillows.
"Nya, don't put yourself down. Would you like it go look for him again?" Lloyd said.
Nya raised her head, her eyes bloodshot from crying so much.
"You know what, that sounds like a good plan." Nya said quietly. She ran out to the deck
"I have never seen her like this! She really cares for Kai." Jay said. They all ran to the deck, conjured up their dragons, and they went off to find Kai. Little did they know, the Dark Six was expecting them.
________________________________________________________________
Me: Ok we finally got Kai to calm down.
Kai: I still say he cheated!
Jay: I swear I didn't cheat ok?!
Cole: LETS JUST MOVE ON!
Zane: Correct. You 2 have been goin at each other for 3 comment sections now!
Jay: we have? 2 chapters have gone by?
Nya: Yes and this one focuses a little more on me!
Me: yup! So the next chapter is called Rescue Mission. Thankies!