Chapter 19: Journey

Me: WELCOME BACK MY LOVLY READERS!
Jay: wow and she's hyper. What's up?
Me: I HAVE NO IDEA I JUST WANT TK YELL!
Zane: ok then...
Kai: I mean she's happy to get the next chapter out but geez...
Me: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKay, so I haven't seen season 10 yet but I have heard it is really good. Can't wait!
Cole: and she's back.
Me: so you excited!? This story is coming g to an end! Kinda sad. But hey, it was a good one!
Kai: heck ya it was!
Lloyd: *cough* *cough* baised *cough* *cough*
Kai: hey!
Cole; anyway, I think you know the drill by now, she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs.
________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Journey
The ninja had rested. They had trained as much as they were going to. They were accepting what they had to do in this fight and were ready to take it on. They had been training this way for a week at this point and Nya had gotten more control over her powers. She and Lloyd had been able to train just like the others, but had had less practice. They made there way to the base of The Dark six, preparing themselves for what was ahead of them. They knew that this wouldn't be a simple fight. As they made their way they were all discussing recent event. This was going to be difficult, but they were all ready.
______________________________________________________________________________
"There coming." Morisa said calmly.
"Oh fun! Let's do this!" Rai said.
"Oh great. Are you sure the... things... are ready Morisa?" Hayden asked.
"Are you doubting me? Are you REALLY doubting ME!?" she was mad now.
"Woah, chill gurl. No one doubts your leadership here miss second in command." North said.
"OK you know what!? WE all know that I would be in charge if Lucas weren't the strongest of all of us. I'm the smartest one here!" Morisa snapped.
"I mean it's true." Darvon agreed barley looking up from a book he was reading.
"Ok you all, let's just get ready for this fight ok? Now get your weapons." Lucas commanded.
"Alright, let's smoke some kids!"
______________________________________________________________________________
"Hey guys? Are you sure we are ready for this?" Nya asked with uncertainty.
"We have worked hard and practiced as much as we can. I think we will be ok." Jay reassured her.
"Come on, we are almost there guys!" Kai was leading the way subconsciously. He felt a small connection to the place even though he hated it. They finally made it the marked stone.
"Well, we are here do we knock?" Jay asked. "And why couldn't we take the bounty?"
"We couldn't have it here with us. They could have gotten into it, that was a risk we couldn't take." Wu told them.
"Well let's get this started!" Cole said.
______________________________________________________________________________
"They're here." Lucas told them. "Lets go." and with that the fight had begun. The dark six jumped up behind the ninja, quietly.
"Well let's get this started!" They heard Cole say.
"Turn around kids!" Darvon said. The ninja jumped and got into groups.
Le time skippy to the fight because i can't write well in english class.
Kai and Zane made a very good team when fighting. Not only were their elements opposites, but their personalities clashed to in a good way. Kai was an unpredictable, in the moment fighter, where as Zane is a calmer, strategic fighter. When ever Hayden goes to attack Kai, Zane jumps in from behind and hits him with North tries to counteract Zane's ice, kai melts it with his fire.
Jay and Cole have worked well together since the tournament of elements. Jay is more power and speed relient, where Cole is more physical and strength relient. So while jay is tiring the enemies power attacks out, cole then comes in and surprise attacks then with physical combat. Rai is a variation of the 2 of them where as Darvon is simply a hang in the shadows and only fight when provoked fighter. This made for an interesting battle. Jay would get Rai to use his top attack on him and jay would block or counter it with his own power. Then Cole would come at Rai when he was catching his breath while Jay moved on to Darvon.
Nya and Lloyd. An interesting pairing to say the least. Lloyd was the strongest on the team elementary and nya was the strongest strategically. However they were going up against Lucas and Morrisa, the top members of the Dark Six. The two together never seemed to tire out. Morrisa knew that lucas had to recharge his attacks so she would step up her game while this was happening. Once Lucas worked up enough energy, he would take over again, and give Morrisa a break. Lloyd and Nya were merely dodging. They weren't getting a single hit in. suddenly nya had an idea. Though she hadn't used it in practice that often, she decided to try to use her imitation of the dark water attack. She switched to the dark power and morrisa hit her immediately because Nya wasn't paying attention enough to notice in that  moment. This powered Nya for she took the dark energy from Morrisas attack and used it herself. She used the extra energy, changed it to light energy, and fought back. Now that Nya was on deffence for Lloyd, he started to fight them.
"ENOUGH!" Lucas yelled and everyone froze. "You ninja may be powerful but lets see you against our power ups!"
"Oh boy here we go." Kai said.
________________________________________________________________
Me: so longer chapter.
Kai; ya... why?
Me: I want to move past this book and work on some new projects. I only want to do one book at a time, so when I get writers block, it makes it harder.
Cole: well this is a great start to the last section.
Zane: so hey you wanted to mention Okeydokey23 again!
Me: oh ya! I know I have talked about them in the past, and said to go read their book and things, but imma say it again. Their book is coming to an end and it was a wonderful experience! Go show them all of the love!
Jay: *whispers* shameless plug.
Me: I heard that jay!
Wu: well you are posting his at 10;50 at night and your sick, so go to sleep!
Me: fine! The next chapter... I honestly don't know. Cause t could be called the end, but then the ending will be all in one chapter. I might make it a part 1 and 2 so that the battle can be better. What do you guys say?