Chapter 3: Conversation

Skylor: you could have just texted me or something saying you were ok!
Me: you guys have been going at this for hours now! give it a rest!
Cole: PLEASE
Jay: yes PLEASE
Kai: ok ok we get it!
Skylor: fine. i will talk to you later.
Me: ok so chapter 3. you guys like dis story?
Kai: i do!
cole: well no dope sherlock its your story!
me: COLE DATS MY LINE
Cole: sorry...
Me: 😤
Lloyd: its been forever since i said something so she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story.
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 3: The Conversation.
The next day, all the ninja were happy. It was Sunday and that was there day off training. Kia normally loved Sundays because he would always work on beating the other ninjas high scores in the video games they would play, but today he was in a slump. He hadn't come to breakfast, which he didn't mind because Cole had cooked, he didn't go to the video game room, and he had only twice left the ninjas room and come back. He was wearing jeans, a shirt with his dragon symbol on it, and a sweatshirt. The only ones who noticed that there was something up was Jay and Lloyd.
______________________________________________________________________________
"Hey Lloyd, have you noticed anything weird with Kai?" Jay asked Lloyd in the gaming room. They were taking a break from video games and drinking juice so Jay thought this was a good time to ask.

"I was wondering if I was the only one to notice. Yes I have." Lloyd told Jay.

"Do you have any idea what his problem is." Jay was hoping to get some info. Kai had gotten mad at him the other day and he still wanted to know why.

"No. You?" The green ninja asked.

"I do know one thing let me explain." Jay told Lloyd what he knew and what happened yesterday. He told Lloyd everything from why he first walked in to what he said to Kai getting mad.

"If this is what I think it's about, I'm going to go talk to him." Lloyd had a clue to why Kai was upset and had a hunch he needed to talk with him. Lloyd got up and started to walk out.
"Wait up!" Jay shouted after him. Jay wanted to know what was going on, and be there if Kai got angry again.

"No Jay. I think Kai and I would both like it better if we could just talk face to face without your... shall I say... talkative... personality." Lloyd was trying to not be rude, but it was true. Jay was the most talkative of the ninja and when he was first revealed to be the lightning ninja, the others had nicknamed him the mouth of lightning.

"Fine you do your thing, but after, i want a full explanation about it." Jay said. He was nosy and wanted to know what was wrong with his "brother".
______________________________________________________________________________
Kai heard Lloyd come in and thought he was just getting something, but he sat down and Kai knew there was no getting out of talking to him.

"Hey Kai," Lloyd said. "What's been on your mind, you've seem... distant."

"Nothing. I'm fine. Could you just leave me alone." Kai said, obviously not fine.

"Kai, i know you better than that. Jay said it had something to do with the time before they all came into the ceremony room at Chen's Island." Lloyd said.

"IT'S NOTHING I'M FINE" his eyes looked fiery red for a second. It reminded Lloyd about when Kai got his hands on the... I knew it! Lloyd thought

"I know what's bugging you!"Lloyd figured out. "You are still upset about when the staff of elements turned you evil! Kai I get it. I know what it's like to have two sides of you. Kai, you can't let that get to you."

"You don't get it. Look just..." Kai started.
"I think I spotted the Dark Six again and you might want to come." Nya said over the loudspeaker.

"Ha. saved by your sister." Lloyd said and walked out of the room. But not before seeing Kai's hand light on fire and him quickly put it out. Lloyd worried about him.
______________________________________________________________________________
Me: ok so what do you guys think of the story so far.
Jay: it's great
Skylor: am I in it?
Me: I have no idea. I wrote this a while ago. I will try to put you in.
Skylor: yay!
PIXAL: I'm In it!
Zane: yes yes you are.
Cole: Lloyd it really has been forever since you spoke in these.
Lloyd: yup.
Me: sorry about that. Also sorry for the late update. I literally forgot to update lol! Anyway the next chapter is called The Dark Six. THANKIES!