Chapter 17: Plotting

me: alright youve heard it a million times so im not even ging to take the time to say it. (im sorry) DANG IT! curse my feeling guilty for leaving you on a cliffy for 2 months!
Jay:hahaha
Me: whats so funny!?
kai: you freaking out about this! the only reason you havent been writing is because you have been over worked and stressed! its not your fault you hate biology!
Me: true. also i have been into different fandoms, but we will ignore that!
Cole: so you finally got over the animation change and just watched season 8 and 9.
Me: SHHHH! no spoilers! i havent finished season 9 yet!
Zane: alright then.
Me: well... enjoy!
Nya: she doesnt own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 17: Plotting
Lucas was pacing in his room. The only other person in the room was Morisa. She was the only one of the other 5 who new his secret.
"Calm down dude! We can beat some puny kids ok. Also, you are going to create holes in the floor if you keep this up." Morisa said.
"I know ok. It's just, unlike all of you guys, i was born with my powers. And if ... you know who shows up, i could lose a lot and i'm not willing to do that!" Lucas stated.
"Dude its fine! We will beat the ninja, then we will take her down." Morisa was getting sick of this. "We know the ninjas secrets, they can't throw anything at us that we are not ready for."
"I hope your right."
______________________________________________________________________________
Kai was planning how to stop the Dark Six. He was trying to remember how to stop the weapons when he remembered something. When i was in that cell, whatever they released into the air was freezing but burning at the same time. He suddenly remembered.
"That's it!" he spoke to himself. "The opposite element! Fire vs. Ice, Lightning vs. Earth, and i guess that just leaves Water and Energy. Are they really opposites thought? Maybe. I'll ask Sensei." he walked to Sensei Wu's room. After knocking on the door and waiting for a few seconds he heard Sensei say,
"Come in." Kai walked in. "Oh Kai. what can i do for you?"
"I wanted to ask, water and energy are they, how do i say, opposite elements?" Kai asked.
"Yes. They are a harder element pair to see, but yes. It is not as strong as some of the other opposite element pairs, if that is where you are going with this, but they still work." Wu told Kai. Kai smiled.
"Thank you Sensei!" he said while running out of the room. He ran down the hallway to find his sister. On his way he literally ran into Lloyd. "Opps! Sorry Lloyd."
"That's alright. You seem... excited. What happened?"
"I just figured out a way to stop the Dark Six, thats what happened!" he said as he started running to find his sister again. "Nya!" he said while pounding on her door.
"What is it Kai? Is something wrong?" she came out in a hurry ready to kill someone.
"No! I just figured it out!" Kai explained everything to his sister. Half way through explaining, however, Kai stopped. Something was playing in his head.
"Kai? KAI! Are you ok?!" Nya noticed what was happening.
"I... think... i remember the last bit of information about these weapons!" Kai exclaimed.
"Really?! Ok explain! Everything! Now!" kai finished explaining what he was telling her beforehand and then the new information.
"These weapons. They drain their energy to use them, and their weakness is the opposite element, but if we can get our hands on them, we can take their power! Their powers are artificial. We can take them away as easy as they got it." Kai told her.
"Looks like we have a plan!"
LeTime Skippy brought to you by my lazy writing!
All the ninja were now informed. They had a plan. The battle was set. Both sides were ready, but who would prevail?
________________________________________________________________
Me: so what do you think. I know I know, lazy writing, but to be fair, I'm a bit rusty.
Nya: *cough cough* filler *cough cough*
Me: HEY! Shut it!
Nya: alright calm down!
Kai: at least your getting the chapter out.
Me: yup I'm setting up for the ending.
Zane: do t you always tell us you can't write fight scenes?
Me:... maybe...
Cole: your setting up for a fight scene.
Me: I might need to get some help from a friend. Anyway. So 9th grade hasn't killed me yet! But I will try to keep writing.
Jay: keep up the good work!
Wu: didn't you say the next chapter was going to be called Preparing?
Me: Yis. So anyway, see ya soon! Thankies!
(I'm tagging people!
Go follow Okeydokey23 Naturewarrior300 Lea_Hence and BlackShadow72 ok bye!)