Chapter 20: Power? Part 1

Me: Hey! An update this soon!? What is this sorcery!?
Jay: it has still been a while since your last update!
Me: hey give me a break I have term paper! I wrote this chapter instead of working on it!
Kai: well I can't wait to see what you do!
Cole: I see oh went with the 2 parter idea.
Me: ya I needed extra time because I got a new idea for the end.
Nya: well then what are we waiting for!? Let's get into it!
Kai: She doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 20: Power? Part 1
All the dark six fell back. The ninja chased after them, knowing what they were about to do from Kai. It was too late. The Six got the weapons.
"Well, we're screwed! We're doomed, ninjago cty is doomed! BYE NINJAGO! We're all dead!" And there was the jay rant. Oh boy here we go.
"Jay calm down. What have we talked about?" Nya was calming Jay down.
"Ya that's enough of that." Morisa said, blasting an attack at Nya and Jay. Nya shot a counter attack and Morrisa's attack practically ate it up like the poison and the water in Where's my Water. The surviving of Morrisa's attack hit Nya and Jay. It was like acid.
"AGAIN I SAY WE ARE DOOMED!" Jay shouts, getting back into fighting position. All the ninja were ready this time. They were with their pairs, Jay and Cole, Lloyd and Nya, and Kai and Zane, but they were still in a group.
"Kai do you remember any weaknesses of these things?" Zane asked him.
"I'm trying to remember but some things are still fuzzy!" Kai said back. And so the fight began. It was like the first fight, only the Dark Six were more reliant on their powers over physical ability. This threw the ninja off. Lucas wasn't taking as long to recharge his attacks, giving Lloyd little to no time to catch his breath.
Le Time Skippy to half way through the fight brought to you by the Clancy Scales Spa!
This was getting bad. The ninja were losing. All the ninja's attacks had been used, every opportunity gone, and they were all too tired to keep going for much longer. This was not the case for the Dark Six.
"Come on kids, is that the best you can do!?" Darvon yelled.
"Man, you made me break a nail for nothing if your just going to give up this easily!" Morisa tonted.
"Aren't you supposed to be the protectors of Ninjago!?" North added.
"If so your doing a bad job at it!" Rai finished.
"Now, let's finish what we started." Lucas said. Needless to say, things weren't looking all that great for the ninja.
______________________________________________________________________________
Heyden and Kai had separated from the group. Kai figured that if he could at least take one of the dark six out, he would want it to be Heyden.
"This doesn't have to go this way Kai. You can join us! You can fight them with us! Sure they are your friends, but we can offer you power! We have seen in your head. We saw how your darkside formed. Chen's staff brought out your jealousy and lust for power. We can make you more powerful than the green ninja you long to be so much. Come on, what do you say?" Heyden monologue.
"I say your crazy if you think i would ever go back. That's not who i am! Not anymore! Sure my darkside may suck, but i can deal with it. My friends will help me with it!" Kai yelled back.
"How cute." This was all going on while the two were fighting. Their fire was equally as strong, Kai using his darkside to fuel it. He knew it was risky, but it enhanced his power. It was a risk he was willing to take.
"Your even using that extra power boost now. Don't think i can't feel dark energy when i am fighting it. You're using it. Be careful, don't want him to take over now do we?" Heyden mocked. Kai got an idea. He slowly eased his attacks and fell to the ground. He acted as though his darkside were trying to take over. Using his new found ability, he had his eyes flicker red then back to their original hazel color. He did this a few times. "I see it is already happening. This is why you should be careful with how much dark energy you use. Dark energy is much stronger than light energy however so i see your lust for power is still as strong as i thought." Kai knew his acting wasn't the most convincing, but he knew what he had to do. He let his eyes flicker completely to red. Though his darkside hadn't actually taken over, it sure did look like it.
"Oh hey look who's back. How ya doin' Heyden?" Kai said, imitating a low miniackle voice.
"Welcome back my friend. Now let's destroy these kids once and for all."
The two ran to the battle field. The fight continued.
"Kai! What's gotten into you!?" Jay yelled then he saw his eyes. "Uhh, guys? Don't look now but i think we are screwed!" The rest of the ninja looked over. Kai made eye contact with them and winked twice, the first time, his eye changed back to normal and the second time, changed back to red."
Oh Kai, your a genius! Nya thought. They might win this fight after all.
______________________________________________________________________________
Me: well how was part 1?
Kai: man you are making me look awesome!
Nya: come on we could take them on easily!
Me: not with enhanced powers.
Marisa: what can I say, we are awesome!
Me: DANG NABIT WHY MUST UOU GUYS ALWAYS TRY TO JOIN THE CHAT?!
Rai: because this story is almost over so we won't be used again.
Me: ....... I can not confirm nor denie that claim.
Everyone(except me): WAIT WHAT!?
Me: ummmm...
North: what are you not telling us?
Me: OK SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS CALLED POWER? PART 2. THANKIES BYE!