Chapter 16: Dark or Light

Me: FINALLY! This chapter is coming out! Sorry that took so long everyone. Worst case of writers block ever!
Jay: your good I'm sure they get it! Now, did we find a cage for he mouse?
Nya: yup see.*holds up mouse in cage*
Me: aww it's cute!
Wu: so now that we have that settled, you all good Lloyd?
Lloyd: Just keep it away from me!
Me: but it's so cute look!
Lloyd: NOPE!*walks out of room*
Zane: ok then. Ehe doesn't own ninjago but she own the story and her ocs.
__________________________________________________________
Chapter 16: Dark or Light
Nya took Kai down to the part in the bounty where they had a room of cells and locked Kai in one. Kai let himself get taken over by his darkside and this is what happened...
"What where am I? How did i get here? Who are you?!" Kai's darkside said.
"Easy! I'm Kai's sister! And we have you captured! Now, you will tell us all you know about the Dark Six or else!"
"Or else what princess? Your going to hurt me? I don't give in so easily!"
"I'm not saying you do, but I know Kai's only weakness and his weaknesses are your weaknesses!" Nya threatened.
"Ha try me!" he says. Nya pulls something out. He sees it. " ALRIGHT FINE!" he yells. Nya smirks. " Alright the only thing I'm telling you is that they have weapons that enhance their energy! You can't beat them! You might as well give up." he said.
" is there weakness of these weapons?" she asked.
"Why would i tell you?" He said.
"You know why!"
"Fine! They said that it drains there energy faster to use them! That's all i'm telling you!" He practically screamed.
"Fine. Kai you can return." she said calmly. His eyes flickered from their normal hazel color to red a few times before Kai was fully back.
"So Nya, what did you find out?" Kai asked her. She explained everything to him. "We have to tell the others!"
They left to go do exactly that. They ran to find there friends. When they found that they were all scattered, the siblings went to the bridge and called everyone there. When everyone arrives and was asking why they were called there, Nya explained what Kai and herself had done. They explained all the info they got out of Kai's dark side. Wu did not seem happy about them doing this without asking him.
"And when did you do all this?" Sensei asked.
"Uh, just like 5 minutes ago." Kai explained.
"And you didn't ask me to help or just be there to make sure nothing went wrong, why?"
"We has it all under control. Plus we were scared you would say no." Nya said.
"I would have said no..." Wu mumbled.
"So what did you find out?" Cole asked. The siblings explained everything. Nya did most the talking here and as she did so, Kai could feel the memory's playing in his mind.
Zane noticed and asked him. "Are you ok?" Everyone was looking at Kai now.
"Ya I just feel like, the memory's are coming back to me as Nya is explaining. OH I REMEMBER!!! I know how we can stop them!!! Not only does using these... things drain there energy faster and enhance their energy, but they have one weakness!" All the ninja looked interested now. "I don't remember exactly right now but I will try!"
"It's ok Kai. Take your time. Don't push yourself for it could release your dark side." Wu spoke softly.
"Don't worry I have it under control!"
________________________________________________________________
Kai: man we rocked the place in this chapter! Right Nya? Sibling power!
Nya: yup!
Me: hahaha it's cute seeing siblings Gerri g along. Not insight I'm used to seeing.
Zane: so you have a sibling?
Me: (in real life I have to brothers but my oc...) lets just say I may or may not have a twin brother...
Jay: OH COOL!!! Why you never talk about him?
Me how do you think I got the scar over my eye?
Everyone:.....
Me: ya I thought so! Anyway the next chapter is called plotting. THANKIES!!! ( man it's baan a while since I did all that. I forgot what was happening and had to reread the last couple of comment sections. Also I don't know if I have announced this but my oc is in an EXTREMLY good story being written by Okeydokey23 called Hidden Allies. Please go check it out! Thankies!)