Chapter 8: The Fight

Me: im back with chapter 8! And I'm in a great mood!
Jay: what has you so cheery?
Me: oh nothing!😋
Cole: hmmmm...
Lloyd: whatever it doesn't matter! At least she isn't trying to kill us!
Kai: true!
Nya: well from what I heard this is a good chapter!
Me: yup a fight scene!
Jay: yay! Those are the best cause it shows that we get to whip peoples butts!
Me: uhhhh sure... let's go with that.
Kai: wait what should we be....
Me: NOPE I DONT OWN NINJSGI BUT I OWN THE STORY AND MY OCS!
________________________________________________________________
Chapter 8: The Fight
Jay, Cole, Kai, Nya, Lloyd, and Zane jumped from the ship on their elemental dragons. Nya rode on the back of Kai's dragon, for she didn't know how to make her own yet. When they landed the Dark Six charged. Each shot a dark purple colored version of each element. Nya, not yet fully knowing how to use her power and had been told not to attack, stayed back, hoping the ninja could handle Morisa. Nya stared in amazement at her abilities. She hoped she would be that Good by the end of this all.

"Nice to see you all again kids," Darvon taunted. "How have you all been." he was fighting Cole. he was obviously the dark version of Earth.

Kai was still a little distracted when Heyden attacked. Kai hadn't seen him coming and had gotten hit in the stomach.

"FOCUS BOY!" Hayden shouted at him.

"Kai, I know your a little out of it right now, but i don't want to see my brother being beat up so please focus!" Nya shouted to her brother.

"Having trouble with something? Interesting, whatcha thinkin" Heyden asked.

"None of your business!" Kai suddenly looked as if he had just been charged up because he started overpowering Heyden easier than any other ninja could.

"Morisa! A LITTLE HELP!" Heyden shouted.

"On it." Morisa said calmly. She shot water at Kai that put out his fire easily. He seemed to be having trouble lighting his hand on fire again, and that's when Heyden and Morisa attacked.

"NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BROTHER BUT ME!" Nya shouted, tackling Morisa. They got into a fight and none of the ninja wanted to remind her that she was told not to fight.
____________________________________________________________________________
Lucas was stronger than Lloyd had expected. He seemed to be unbeatable but Lloyd knew better. He suddenly noticed that after every shot from Lucas, he had to recharge his energy balls for about 30 seconds before continuing the fight. Lloyd used this to his advantage. After Lloyd dodged the next attack, he sprung into action. He suddenly shot Lucas with a ball of energy that surrounded Lucas, keeping him from breaking out. Or at least that is what Lloyd hoped, but unfortunately he was wrong.

"Nice move, although, I do it better!" Lucas copied Lloyds attack. Lloyd was unable to break out of Lucas's energy attack. It felt as if he was draining his energy.
____________________________________________________________________________
Cole, Jay, and Zane were smart and were fighting back to back. Though they had to fight there counterparts, they were giving each other strategies. This fight was going in the three ninjas favor. Unfortunately for Kai, Nya, and Lloyd this was not the case.

Suddenly Lucas let go of Lloyd and shouted, "Alright! We've had our fun and now you kids see what we can do. I say we end this fight in a tie. Rai..." Rai knew what Lucas was going to say and teleported the Six out. They were now in there layer.

"I will never get used to that feeling. Anyway, did you guys see Kai? He was so mad when I asked him what he was thinking. Thanks for your help Morisa." Hayden said.

"No problem. I went easy on Nya. It's obvious that she is only starting her training." Morisa commented. "Unfortunately for me."

"All the ninja are stronger than we thought. It might be harder than we thought to pull off our plan with what they can do. We will have to catch Kai off guard, somewhere where his friends can't help him." Lucas said. "And let's remember, we always have the secret weapons!"
____________________________________________________________________________
"Lloyd! Are you ok?" Zane asked.

"Yah, i'm ok, but barely" Lloyd said weakly. "It felt like he was draining my energy!"

"That was definitely one of the weirdest encounters with those guys, we should be getting back to the bounty." Cole said.

The ninja all decided that was a good plan and headed off. After some stumbling with Lloyd, for he was still weak, they made it back.

"How did it go ninja?" Wu asked.

"Well... let's say, we've done better." Lloyd told his uncle.
________________________________________________________________
Me: hahahaha... oh no...
Jay: WE LOST THE FIGHT!
Kai: WHY DID WE LOSE!!!!!!
Me: it was important for the story to progress! Don't even try to hit me or anything out of anger that I made you lose, you will regret it!
Nya: Kai, calm down! It's just one chapter! She said that she has a bunch of prewritten chapters, I'm sure we win in the end!
Me: I haven't finished the book yet but that's my plan, to have you guys win!
Cole: I'm just gonna go play video games, Lloyd ya want to join?
Lloyd: sure!
Me: welp let's just go play video games and forget we were ever mad at me! The next chapter is called Alone. THANKIES!