Chapter 7: Drama

Me; omg I just realized I forgot to tell you all the title of this chapter!
Jay; to late now!
Kai; I think she knows that.
Cole: wow drama... umm...
Lloyd: don't you hate drama?
Me: yup but it makes story's better!
Zane: true...
Me: plus, I'm not in this story so I do t have to deal with it! Muhahahaha
Lloyd: wait what?!
Me: I like acting drama but not friend drama but I'm not dealing with it so ha!
Lloyd: ok um she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story and her ocs.
__________________________________________________________
Chapter 7: Drama.
The next day, Lloyd, Nya, and Jay decided that they should inform the rest of the team what was happening with Kai. They went to the bridge were they conveniently found Cole, Zane, and Wu.

"Sensei, Cole, Zane, there is something we need to tell you." Lloyd started.

"It's important to!" Nya insisted. "It's about...Kai"

"You see, on Chen's island..." Lloyd explained everything. He once again explained about when Jay confronted him to when Lloyd had his talk to him. They explained what happened on the Island to.

As soon as They finished telling Sensei Wu, Cole, and Zane what was going on, Kai walked into the room and looked at them suspiciously.

"Whats going on in here?" Kai asked. "What are you talking about?"

"NOTHING!" They all shouted.

"Nothing at all and certainly not...." Jay said.

"SHUT UP JAY" they all shouted at him. Kai raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off pretending to not care.

"I just came in to see where everyone was but anyway, bye." Kai said. He was to lost in the repeating memory of the staff incident so he didn't really notice anything suspicious.
The group in the bridge broke up and went their separate ways till dinner.

Kai went to the deck of the ship and trained, Lloyd watching him. He was shooting fire like Lloyd had never seen. Lloyd watched Kai with amazement. After awhile Kai got a bit overboard with the training and almost singed Lloyd and a few important pieces of equipment.

"KAI CALM DOWN PLEASE!" He screamed. Kai realized what was going on and he hopped down, and extinguished his hand.

"Sorry about that, um what do you want?"
"Well first off all I needed you to calm down, second of all I need to talk about something with you."

"If it is about what is on my mind, drop it, I have given all the info that I want to share." Lloyd seemed annoyed.

"Ya that's not gonna happen." Lloyd grabbed Kai by the wrist and pulled him all the way into the ninja's room.

"Hey! Let go"

"Nope, sorry"

"Alright let's talk" Lloyd said. Kai gave Lloyd an angry look.

"Fine, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know how I can help."

"I already told you I'm FINE" Kai said as his eyes glowed red. He blinked to turn his eyes back to there normal color.

Lloyd slammed his fist on the table angrily and Kai stood up.

"Lloyd this is ridiculous, I cannot tell you because I want to keep somethings to myself so I don't look like an idiot! You of all people should understand!"

"Im allowed to take care of my friends, who said I had to take care of only myself" Lloyd said. Kai left the ninja's room and went to train again.

Lloyd sat down on his bed and looked out the window, the clouds passing by.
______________________________________________________________________________
Kai trained, his eyes fire red. He was focused on his fight with Lloyd not his emotions. He looked in the downside window, Lloyd was watching the clouds pass by. Kai felt guilty about getting mad at Lloyd for caring about him. Kai knew it was a bit selfish that he wasn't telling the others about what was going on.

"So is it true" Kai heard Cole whisper to Jay.

"Yah you should see his eyes when he gets mad now." Kai realized they were talking about him. He got angry.

"YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT ME ON THE BRIDGE WEREN'T YOU!" Kai shouted. His eye started glowing fire red again.

"Hey everyone. If you're not busy, we could use your help, we have a bit of a predicament. I may have found the Dark Six." Nya said over the intercom. Kai calmed down when he hear his sisters voice. There was something about his sister that always seemed to calm him down.

"Sorry guys." Kai said.

They went to the Bridge in a hurry, saw the Dark Six walking toward the ship in the middle of the desert.

"Well that's problematic." Jay said in a panicky voice.
________________________________________________________________
Me: MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFY!
All: .........
Jay: you have been sleeping, right?
Me: not all the time why?
Lloyd: WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT ACTUALLY GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT!
Me: why!!!!??
Cole: cause when you don't get sleep you go insane!
Me: I do? Oh right! My brother told me about that... last time did I try to kill anyone?
Jay; ya me! During Depression!
Me: oh. Hahahaha... sorry Jay... anyway the next chapter is called The Fight. THANKIES!