Daddy's Little Girl ~ BLURB Entries

Ok everyone here are the entries for the DLG BLURB CONTEST- in no particular order!  There are 19 total submissions.  I have already picked the one I liked the best, and will post the result soon...for now, take a few minutes to read through them and please comment and tell me what you think of them and which one you think was the best. (No voting for your own!)

To everyone that did submit something, Thank you.  They were all great.  If, by chance, I missed your entry, it was by mistake. (Let me know)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by @emocat36

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be trained to kill since birth? To have a sadistic father who teaches you nothing but death and how to cause it? To never know your mother? This is a story about a girl who knows all that. She knows because she lives that life every day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by @EpicFailure

Harrison Kringe lost his mind after the death of his beloved wife. The cause of her death you ask? Daddy's Little Girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by @Minerva81

Only settling in nicely as the top detective in the department, after her stalker experience at her previous job. Brandy thinks her life is good.  That is until Lynn Hallbrook, the one held responsible for Brandy past trauma , is released from prison on a technicality, and ends updismembered in the trunk of Brandy's car...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @SwallowSword

Harrison Kringe loses more than his wife when she suddenly dies after giving birth; he loses his mind. Harrison blames his newborn baby girl for his devastating loss. She will pay the price for his insanity. Taught from birth do know only unimaginable horror, Harrison creates a monster. Can he control his creation, or will he become the next victim of 'Daddy's Little Girl'? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Fattycatstillwell

Abby, what nightmares are made of...The product of a motherless upbringing; a father who doesnt know what to do with her, (until now). Read her story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @TheRedUmbrellaGirl

A perfect family. A loving husband, a beautiful wife and a baby to brighten up their lives. Harrison Kringe had imagined just the perfect family. What happens when those beautiful thoughts of a perfect family shatter right in front of Harrison's eyes. His wife dies giving birth to their daughter and leaves him and their daughter alone in this cruel world. Harrison's starts losing his mind and his sanity. Now, Harrison's daughter must suffer the consequences of his insanity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @DeathCollecter

Things happen in a person's life. We can't control what happens. It's nobody's fault. If it's anyone's, it's ours. But that isn't the viewpoint of Harrison Kringe. After losing his wife Rebecca when their first daughter was born, he can't do anything but blame the baby. He can't even look at it because it reminds him of her. What should he do? He begins to teach her. Teach her what? You'll have to read to find out.