XIII

A/N: Trying to bring back memories😂

°°°

This will be in story format.

aυтнoreѕѕ'ѕ poιnт oғ vιew

The sound of constant ringing of an alarm clock resonated within the million-worth dormitory of the Bangtan's.

The sounds of water running soon followed as soon as the ringtone of the alarm clocks dispersed as the members did their morning routines in hopes of washing away the temptation of going back to the comfort of their beds and succumb to slumber.

One by one the members sluggishly walked towards the bathroom, only to be greeted by the sounds of rice frying - possibly someone making fried rice - and the sound of Single Ladies by Beyoncé blasting through the kitchen, along with the sounds of someone trying hard to sing (but only came out as a sound of someone being possessed) was rung through the morning.

“What the hell...?” Rapmon (this autocorrect-ed to "Salmon"😂) said, not believing what he was seeing as he rubbed his fists against his eyes to check if this hallucination wasn't the aftermath of not going to bed early just to watch videos in Porn-hub.

Curiosity the very thing that greeted the rest of the members in the morning, they peaked over the leader's shoulder, overly surprised (except for Jimin who can't see anything right just by jumping to see over the member's shoulder as he is too short to see anything).

Curious as to why the rest of Bangtan is shocked first thing in the morning?

Because, what lies before them in the kitchen is Min Yoongi, the member who is usually late in sets and wakes up last, is wearing Jin's frilly pink apron as he danced and sang to the rhythm of Beyoncé's Single Ladies as he cooked Kimchi fried rice with a big goofy smile on his face, exposing his gums.

“Uh... Hyung...?” Jimin said, petrified as he is suspicious if the man they were seeing is really the Min Yoongi they know or some impostor trying to infiltrate Bangtan and possibly kidnap them and demand a ransom from BigHit.

Jin grabbed the nearest thing that he could find (which is a dirty mop) and got in stance, ready to hit the man with the mop if this man standing in front of them is a fake.

“Maybe we got Woozi and Suga hyung mixed up....” Taehyung said, tiptoeing behind Jin who has a totally useful weapon (note the sarcasm) and ready to hit Yoongi with a mop on the head.

Just when the mop is about to make contact to Yoongi's head, he turned around. Seeing as this was the real Yoongi, Seokjin quickly halt his action of hitting Yoongi's head and hid the mop behind him, knowing that Yoongi will spit fire if he discovers that he group mates are attempting to hit him behind his back.

“Good morning, guys! I already made breakfast, eat up!” Yoongi greeted them with a big smile, setting down the last plate of their breakfast unto the table.

Dumbfounded, the boys did as told and looked down at the food set down in front of them.

“Are you sure this doesn't have poiso—” Jimin was cut off when Namjoon nudged him, making Jimin feel as if he dislocated his ribcage.

“Uh... So.... Had a nice sleep, hyung?” Jungkook said, as his eyes widened at the delicious meal laid before him.

“Oh, yes, I did, Jungkookie. Thank you for asking!” Yoongi answered enthusiastically.

The rest of the members continued to eat with caution, still not assured if the food they are eating is spiked with any chemicals that is giving them this horrific hallucination.

The rectangular device of Yoongi, which is set on the middle of the table, lit up. Revealing Yoongi's new lock screen which is a picture of a stunningly gorgeous girl with a bright smile that makes her eyes form into beautiful crescent, the only problem is that a notification preview is a message that says:

From: Virgin Mary

Good morning. Sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but it's a Saturday and I don't have anything else to do. So... Have you eaten?

“W-why— Whoa, Yoongi!” Jin's question was ignored when Yoongi basically dived for the device.

Immediately stuffing his face of the remaining food on his plate, Yoongi grabbed his plate and washed it quickly, but correctly as he walked out of the room, constantly smiling so much that exposed his gums to the screen.

“This... is weird...” Hoseok said, shocked.