XXXIII [Last]

A/N: Ending ;(

°°°

I can't breathe....

Yoongi walked to the computer set in his room. Trying to calm himself by letting out his pain in composing a song, but...

His vision turned black.

He stood up, panting as he find it hard to breathe. He hands balled into fists, nails digging in hid palm as his hand bled. But no pain can overcome the pain he was feeling right now.

He screamed, angrily throwing random objects that he can find. Whether it was computer, laptop, vase, television, he didn't care.

“What was that?” Jin asked his younger members, voice tainted with worry.

“Sounds like someone being hysteric,” Jimin said.

Namjoon looked around, his leader instinct acting up as he was worried,“Wait. Where's Yoongi?”

“He seemed to be in a bad mood when he entered his room,” Jungkook informed.

Silence rained upon the rest of Bangtan, realisation hitting them like a tons of bricks. One thing in their mind,

“Yoongi,”

Running over to the room of the said male, they turned and twisted the doorknob, but to no avail, it was locked.

“Yoongi!”

“Hyung!”

They knocked, banged and kicked on the door in hopes of knocking the door down. But every celebrity knows that every door in their homes are installed with strong doorknobs and hinges to avoid intruders from getting in.

Namjoon dialed their manager's phone. On usual occasion, the manager would answer on the first ring, but this time, it took Namjoon at least 10 calls for the manager to answer.

“Namjoon? What is it?” The manager asked, his voice hushed, meaning he was on a meeting.

“Manager-nim, I know you're in a meeting right now, but Yoongi—”

There was a voice calling out to their manager in the background making the manager hurry,“Look, Namjoon. Whatever it is about on Yoongi. It can wait. I'm on a meeting,”

“But—”

The other end hang up, making Namjoon curse loudly. Namjoon had no choice but to call their producer, but no luck. Their choreographer, no luck again.

“Fuck!” Namjoon cursed, angrily tossing his phone on the ground, sending pieces of the object flying.

Jungkook, the most affected one when his other members are in pain, let the tears run down his cheeks, sliding down to the floor as he felt his knees grow weak,“Hyung... I know you're still affected by what happened between you and Y/N... But.. Let it not end like this...”

Taehyung started crying,“Please... Hyung... We know what you're trying to do... Don't... A lot of fans are here for you.. We're here for you... Please... The day you opened up to us... It brought us closer... We care for you... Open the door...”