XVI

A/N: I loved Hobi's smile there😍 Hobi.... Why must you always wreck my bias list.

°°°
Yoongi's Point Of View

The pretty worker with the headphones skated over to me as soon as the costumers were resolved, smiling at me, she asked,“So, what is the matter?”

“But...” I leaned over to her, wanting no one to hear our conversation,“Where's....”

I wanted to say her name, so I looked over her name tag and my eyes widen, baffled,“.... Y/N?!”

She cutely tilted her head to the side,“Do... I know you?”

Even though my face is covered with the mask, I covered my lower face with the back of my hand, flustered.

Damn. She's become prettier in person...

Uh... It's me, Yoongi,”

Her plump lips formed into an "o" before she smiled at me,“Oh, I never thought to see you in person so soon,”

I nodded, out of words,“Yeah...”

She looked up, seeing a new costumer entering the café,“Wait. For a minute,”

Standing up, she skated over to the kitchen. As she skated away, my eyes accidentally went down to her... legs.

Goddammit, Yoongi. Why are you like this?

After a minute (after finishing serving the costumer) she came back with an orange juice in a disposable container at one hand and the other containing a paper (most probably a paper that says their confirmation about our request) sitting back in front of me, she handed me the glass.

“What brings you here anyway?” She asked.

“Uh... Just wanted to see you... In person...” I answered.

“You came all over here but you didn't prepare a conversation?” She said, chuckling sweetly at me.

I nodded, noticing that break is over. Shit, my manager is gonna kill me...

Taking the cup and attempting to grab some money from my pocket,“I gotta go. I'm late...” only for her voice to stop me,“Oh! It's on the house,”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded and stood up as I also stood up,“Nice finally meeting Glutathione Man in personal,”

I chuckled at her holding out a hand for her to shake,“Nice finally meeting Virgin Mary in person,”

She shook hands with me and accompanied me to the door.

Before finally exiting the shop, I turned to her, pulling down my face mask to show her my smile,“You know, Y/N. At first I didn't believe that Virgin Mary was pretty, until I met you,”

Quickly, I put on my face mask back on, running away and leaving her flushed face.

°°°

A/N: I think I'll make short story format chapters. Since this story is only for fluff.