XVIII

A/N: Bang Si Hyuk appreciation!!🙌🙌🙌

PS: Watch out, you totally turned into a female Agust D here. Spitting fire🔥

°°°
Authoress's Point Of View

Yoongi sat in one of the chairs, finding his Timberland shoes very interesting as he averted his gaze.

"Min Yoongi. You do know what you're getting yourself to, right?" Namjoon said, sternness dripping from his voice, his inner leader coming out.

Yoongi considered in saying something savage that will totally roast Namjoon's ass, but decided against it upon realising that the leader were serious, so serious that he said Yoongi's first name and without honorifics at that.

"Yes, I know. This is dangerous, especially if haters search through my background and use it and the dating rumors against me and my career," Yoongi said, biting his lips in attempts of ignoring the serious atmosphere around them.

"I don't have anything else to say, Hyung. But, if it makes you happy, don't stop. But, I'd be careful, if I were you," Jimin said, smiling at the man.

Jungkook nodded in agreement,"Just... Just be ready for the upcoming events that may happen,"

Yoongi nodded, knowing what his fellow members were talking about.

Jin, who were reading you and Yoongi's conversation thread, spoke up,"Yeah... Yoongi, Y/N was right. Why is she your lock screen?"

Yoongi looked up, instantly regretting it as he met the expecting eyes of his fellow members,"I... Tch. I just couldn't decypher (Oh, yes, I did. I just love puns) why, okay?"

Namjoon, who read the last part of the conversation thread of you and Yoongi asked,"Better yet, why didn't you respond when she said that none of the rumors are real and that she shouldn't be worried? Were you actually.... Angry?"

Yoongi's small eyes widened, in his opinion his eyes couldn't widen than it already is, but to the eyes of others, his widened eyes looks just the normal eye size. Having no answer, he remained quiet.

Hoseok's eyes widened, already having a hunch in his head,"Were you perhaps.... Offended by the fact that she said that it isn't real?"

Yoongi flinched inwardly, putting more pressure in biting his lips that he can feel that it is close to bleeding.

"Hyung. You can't just be angry like that. You know very well that you cannot be angry by what she said. She's just telling the truth," Taehyung said with a soft voice.

Yoongi threw his head back, groaning out in frustration as he rubs his hands against his face.

"Let's just hope that no saseang (did I spell that right?) fan ambushes her," Seokjin commented, but instead of his remark encouraging Yoongi, it only made him worry about your wellbeing more.

°°°

To you and your shift!

"Next,"

You looked up, seeing 3 teenagers, around the age of 17 with their faces caked with thick makeup, making them look more of a mixture of a clown and a pr*stitute.