XXV

Me: *inhale, exhale* Calm down, Kyla. You can't kill them... Yet. Mother is still here, wait for the perfect moment.
Also me: On second thought, I don't wanna go to jail, I have to marry my bias.

°°°

“You are getting better, Y/N. Just avoid head shaking activities,” The doctor said as you got off the computerized axial tomography scan.

“But, there's this... Little shock stored in the upper portion of your brain, something happened?” He asked, showing you the X-ray.

Your mind travelled back to the slap that you received not from the Pr*stitute Girls,“Uh... Nope,”

You bid your farewell to your personal doctor, paying the her as you left the hospital.

That trip to the doctor somehow made me hungry...

Spotting the mall, you walked over to it, not caring if you have to bring your broke ass back home after spending your money on food (me)

°°°

Gasps erupted among the food court, surprising many people eating in peace as a random teenager suddenly walked over to you, pouring her drink on your head.

At least it was chilled...

Standing, you spotted another walking colouring book (as her face looked as if it was a colouring book coloured by a three-year old), sighing you glared at her, millions of comebacks already speculating in your mind to totally burn this plastic.

“Let me guess, it's about the dating rumours again, isn't it?” You said, your jaw clenching and unclenching at how you were gritting your teeth together.

“Good thing you know, Y/N L/N,” She said your name with disgust written on her (more disgusting) face.

You sighed irritatingly, you were on your period, and you were hungry, but you were interrupted.

Only God knows that you can be worse than Satan himself and the other 13 demons of Hell when someone interrupts your beautiful and blissful moment with food.
A/N: Why am I stating myself in this?

“And you better get away from him,” She said, now looking at her, you finally remembered her as the girl with the choker and the member of Pr*stitute Girls.

You smirked,“The puppy escaped the dog hound? You know, thicker makeup, in which I thought it was impossible in putting another thick layer of makeup over thick layer of makeup, won't make you prettier. Oops! Did I say prettier? I mean, it won't make you pretty at all, not even look like a human, it only makes you look like a colouring book coloured by a three-year old,”

As like the previous scene back at the café, many were already recording the scene. Gritting her teeth at your jaw dropping comeback, she said,“Don't stray from the topic! Stay away from him! He's mine!”

Laughing dryly at her, you said, leaning over to her (as she is shorter than you, surprising as you thought you were short),“Yours? Heck! I don't even see your name in him! Plus, did he himself announce that you two are together, let alone know you? Or moreover, did he even said himself that he's an object that you can just own because you said so?