XXII

A/N: What face is that Jin?😂😂😂

°°°

°°°Story Format°°

Authoress's Point Of View

You sighed, already your decision regretting of letting your perverted class president choosing of which kind of theme will be representing their class.

Upon reciting of what the president (and the boys) had thought for a theme, all girls roared into a series of complaints.

But, the teachers held a majority voting system.

By, here's the catch.

There are more boys than girls in your class.

Who won? Obviously, the boys.

What theme did they choose?

A neko (Japanese term for cat) maid café.

Those bastards watch too much hentai.

“Oh, come on, Y/N! Lighten up! You were the one who said that I should choose of what theme for our class to hold!” The class president said smugly.

The females, pouted upon hearing this discovery, shouting out to you of why did you let your pervert of a class president choose of what theme for your class.

“Fuck you, and don't Y/N me. I'm older than you,” You scowled. Your classmates, knowing that you were in the brink of turning into a fire breathing person, turned away in fear, not wanting to experience the roasting that you did to the Pr*stitute Girls (they were now called that after your savage video went viral all across the globe)

You are not just older than the president, you were the eldest among your class.

“Y/N Unnie! Someone wants you to read this!” A fellow classmate of yours said, giving you a piece of paper (obviously torn from a construction paper), folded sloppily into a half.

You opened the note, seeing an also sloppy writing that says,

Meet me in the back of the school grounds, now.

You made a face at the paper, somehow confused and so triGgered at how demanding the sender was. Rolling your eyes, you excused yourself from you classmates and walked across the campus, receiving perverted looks from your schoolmates (males, of course)

Upon arriving at the back of the school, you saw a figure crouched down, picking at some weed.

Oh my blob. Is this guy smoke weeding?!
(I suddenly remembered the "smoke weed everyday" vine/meme, making me suddenly laugh while clapping like a seal in the middle of the midnight😂)

“Uh... You called...?” You said, finally recovering from the shock of seeing someone whom is probably doing smoke weed.

The guy stood up, making you take note of his camouflage coat, blonde hair, rings studded at the side of his cap and a mask on his face (Agust D in "Give it to me" MV)

“Who... Are you...?” You asked.

Instead of answering your question, the man erupted into fits of laughter. The only problem is that his laughs are so silent that it is in a frequency that only turtles can hear.

“M-my God... Your uniform at the café is more appropriate...!” He said in the midst of his laughing fit.

Taking a long look at his figure, you finally realised of who this man in front of you is, snarling,“If you came here just to laugh at me, there's a high cost for each minute. Now, leave,”

Upon hearing no trace of jokingly tone in your voice, he composed himself, reaching for your right hand which hung from your side, he said,“What time is it?”

You made a face at him, blinking, as if trying to process if this man is really plain dumb or he's just messing with you,“Couldn't you just checked that to your phone, instead of traveling all the way to my school just to ask me?”

He looked at your wristwatch which rested on the wrist of the hand that he was holding, looking at it and saying,“Oh. I got it. It's two flirty and the date is you and me,”

Now, it was your turn to laugh at his lame pick up line,“O-oh my God! That- that was smooth!”

Calming down your laughing fit, you wiped a tear that escaped your eye from laughing too much, playing along,“O-okay... Since you said it so smoothly. I'll just change out of this costume,”

Turning around, you were stopped when he gave your hand a little tug,“No, no. We have no time to waste, here just wear my jacket,”

Taking off his jacket, only to see a black long sleeves underneath, he handed it to you, which you accepted a little reluctantly, not really comfortable of using someone's clothes.

He started walking, so you followed him, asking,“So, where are we going?”

He shrugged, adjusting his cap and mask as some people started staring at him,“I dunno. Didn't really thought of it. So, let's just go along with what the day has in store,”

“You asks me out on a date, yet you don't even have anything planned?” You chuckled at his small mistake.

He scratched his nape, saying,“I figured that if I planned the whole thing by myself, you wouldn't be able to do want you dream of what you want to do on a date,”

Smiling at him, you said,“Clever Mint Yoongi,”

He threw his head back in exasperation, groaning as you said,“Y/N, please forget the whole Min to Mint autocorrect,”

You stuck your tongue at him, cutely saying,“Nope. Never Ever (by Got7),”

°°°

A/N: I will make some puns in the story, because why not?┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Up next: You and Yoongi's Date! (Yieee, kilig bilbil naman si beshie)