XV

A/N: Basically me.

°°°
tɦiร wiʆʆ ɓɛ รtѳʀy Բѳʀɱɑt.

Your Point Of View

Slipping on my uniform - which consists of a maid costume, not that slutty kind of maid costume, just the normal one - I tied my hair to a ponytail (of course, not forgetting my headphone) as I exited the employee's room and went to the counter, where I was assigned on cashier and beverages for the week.

“Nice weather, doesn't it, Y/N?” Hyuna said, smiling as she came out of the employee's room, wearing her uniform.

“Yes, it is,” I greeted back as I double checked everything before opening the shop.

“Wow, seems like we got ourselves a busy day, Y/N,” Hyuna said as she saw the huge crowd already forming in front of the shop.

“Well, what else do you expect, Hyuna? A generation of perverts plus a shop full of teenagers dressed in maid costumes equal to... Well... A war of hormones, I guess?” I said. (Oh, yes I did)

Hyuna opened the store, the store immediately getting filled with costumers,“Oh, loosen up, would you? Who knows, maybe you'll find a hottie here!”

I rolled my eyes at her, laughing at her big belief in love,“I'm here to earn money, Hyuna. Not get a love life,”

She pouted at me,“You're no fun...”

“What do you mean? I'm always myself,” I said.

She pouted, putting on her hairnet as she entered the kitchen.

°°°

Min Yoongi's Point Of View

“What do you mean we don't have anymore ideas for the next Run episode?” Jungkook said out loud, not believing what the producer said.

“Yes, Jungkook. We've ran out of ideas of what to do next, and I believe that we're going to cancel the whole series,” Manager confirmed.

As the conversation went further, I managed to tone out what they were saying as I reread my conversation thread with Y/N, smiling every now and then under the table.

“Yoongi! Stop texting in the middle of the meeting and actually help us out,” The producer scolded me, knocking me out of my trance.

Immediately hiding my phone on my pocket, I denied,“Texting? I wasn't texting,”

“Yoongi, nobody looks down and smiles at their crotch for no reason,” (My teacher, basically)

I rolled my eyes, and turned off my phone, finally giving my attention to the meeting, but my mind wondered somewhere else.

°°°
12:27 PM
Your Point Of View

“Okay, that'll be a caramel macchiato, with 2 French toast on the size. Okay... Table number 24,” I said as I wrote their orders and hang it up on the string by the window that separates the counter from the kitchen.

Yes, our café is like the old café, where the chairs are couches (with throw pillows) and the tables are made out of wood, radiating a home-like, warm and cozy vibe. And, to complete the whole home-like vibe, the food are not made with machines, but made homemade, made with love. (I want to find a café like that •-• )

Neat, right?

The ding of a bell snapped me out of my thoughts, followed by Hyuna shouting,“Order for Table 23!”

Skating - yes, I am wearing roller skates to walk faster - over to the window, I grabbed the tray of food for Table 23 and skated through the whole café shop, giving them their orders.

Hyuna and I are currently the only employees here, since it's new and no one is looking for any jobs at the moment. Also, Hyuna's family own the shop.

“Next!” I shouted, a man soon came up, wearing a cap on his head and a face mask.

“What can be your order, sir?” I greeted him warmly, just like how I greeted the other costumers.

“Uh... No, actually, I'm looking for someone,”

I furrowed my brows at him,“What's the matter, sir? Any problems with the utilities? Is there anything in your food?”

He shook his head,“No, no. I... Just.. Please call Y/N,”

I furrowed my brows at him, wondering why such a guy that I have never seen in my entire life is looking for me, but said,“I'll be back after the line is cleared up, sir. Please take a seat,” I smiled as he nodded, taking the empty table at the corner of the shop.

I sighed, alright... I need to hurry up, I can't keep a costumer waiting...

°°°°

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter!