~Steve Rogers x Reader~

So I will doing one-shots in this book. My first oneshot, I hope you guys liked it :* <3

Warning: Cheesiness X)
------------------------------------------------------

Today is a peaceful day at the Avengers Tower. No criminals or aliens whatever come to invade the earth. You are now practicing with Steve to strengthen the strength of your muscles, though Steve tells you that you already strong. You've beat Steve, many times to be exact.

"Okay (Y/n), you've win," Steve says, panting.

"Okay then," you smiled victoriously, knowing you win.

You are wearing your (f/c) tank top and sweatpants while Steve wear a blue tight T-shirt, which shows his wonderful abs.

You grab your water bottle and start to drink it, while Steve was doing the same. You are about to walk out when someone grab your arm.

"U-umm, (Y/n), meet me at the cafe later at 7 p.m.," Steve says nervously.

"Okay," you reply back, grinning at him.

"You don't have to wear anything fancy. Just wear that makes you comfortable."

"Okay, okay. Good bye Stevie!" You wave at him, smiling.

'Way to go. I will confess my love to her tonight,' Steve thought.

~Timeskip~ Later that night~

You are wearing your (f/c) blouse and black leggings (cuz black is lifeee XD). You also put up your hair in a (whatever your choice is). You only use simple makeup to match.

You look at the mirror for one last time and start heading out towards the cafe.

'I wonder why Steve asks me to go to the cafe. Maybe it's a date? No! You can't think of that! He will never be yours...' you thought as you sigh in frustration. You actually like Steve for a while now. Love, to be exact. But you were positive that he will never love someone like you. The only thought of it makes you headache.

You enter the cafe and start to find Steve but he was nowhere to be seen.

'Hmm...Maybe he's still getting ready,' you thought.

You walk to one of the tables and wait Steve there. The waiter asks what you want to eat and drink but you refuse politely.

After a few seconds, the cafe door open revealing the man of your dreams.

"I'm so sorry! Did you wait for me too long already?" Steve says, apologetically.

"No. It's fine," you said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"That's what I like about you."

"What?" You turn to face Steve with confusion.

"Ok, I think this is it. (Y/n), when I first saw you, I knew you're the one. You are nice and forgiving. I like that most about you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" (I don't know how to write confession. Bear with me pls)

You almost tear up at this sight. "Yes!" You say as you jump to his arms. The cafe peoples giving you two 'aww' look.

"Now let's eat! I'm starving," you say as you heard your stomach grumbling.

Steve chuckled. "Okay."

That night was a very special one.

-Meanwhile-

"Finally! Steve has become like me!"

"Oh shut up Stark. He is nothing like you. He's brave, unlike you playboy," Nat says.

"Way to spoil the mood. -.-"