•Valentine's Day Special #1•

I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS GOD KNOWS WHAT! Please forgive me...

So, as I promised before, I will do a Valentine's Day Special chapter.

Warning: My writing may be crappy and this chapter may not be my best work ^_^"

Once again, I'm sorry.. :(

------------------------------------------------------

Loki

'And done!' You thought and smiled to yourself.

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, you decided to make some homemade cake and chocolates for Loki. His favourite flavour is peppermint ( just pretend ok? XP ).

You decorated the cake with some chocolates ( or something else ^_^ ).

'It looks fantastic!' You thought.

After you were done, you quickly kept the cake into the refrigerator ( which was hidden ). As if on cue, a knock on the door was heard.

"I'm coming!" You said.

You opened the door and there standing is Loki.

"Welcome home, Loki.. I missed you so much.." You said while hugging him.

He hugged you back.

"I missed you too, sweetheart," Loki said, kissing your forehead.

You tip toed and kissed him on the lips. His lips are so soft, you thought. ( 😳 )

He kissed back. God, how you missed him. Even though he's been gone like, 2 days?

You both pulled back slowly, not wanting to let go.

"Umm.. do you want to eat something?" You asked, still blushing from the kissing.

"No. All I want is you," Loki said, almost whispering.

"Ok then! Let's watch a movie!" You said cheerfully.

Loki chuckled at your childish behavior. You both watch (Y/F/M)  while cuddling with each other.

[ Morning ]

You woke up and saw that Loki was still sleeping, while hugging you.

You gently remove his arms and went to the toilet.

After you got out the toilet, you immediately bumped into someone, that is Loki. Loki caught your waist just in time. Your face went normal to bright red.

Loki let go of you and kiss your forehead. Then, he went inside the bathroom.

'Umm..ok?' You thought, still blushing from thinking what happened before.

You shake your head and went to kitchen to cook some breakfast.

~Timeskipz~

You and Loki were just done eating breakfast. You got up from your seat and take the cake and chocolates out ( which was still hidden ) from your refrigerator. Loki looks at you curiously.

"Darling, what are you doing?"

You keep the cake and chocolates on the table ( it wasn't hidden now ).

"U-uhh, I made this before you came home last night. S-so, I h-hope it was good..." You ended up stuttering.

Loki cut his cake that you made and begin eating the cake. And then he eat the chocolate. You were sweating like shit right now because you don't know whether it's good or not.

"This is tasty! You should eat some," Loki gestured.

You replied, "N-no. I think my baking skills are-"

You were cut short when all of a sudden, you were kissed by Loki. You closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling. He pulled you close by your waist while you tangled your hands in his hair. His lips tasted like the chocolates you made.

After a few seconds, you both pull back. He smiled at you and hugged you. You hugged back.

"Thank you for making this for me, dear. I couldn't thank you enough." ( Loki )

"It's my pleasure. Thank you for making my life brighter than before." ( You )

------------------------------------------------------

Welp, this turns to be really cheesy 😅 Anyway, I hope you guys liked it! :)