~Loki x Reader One-Shot~

So, here's a Loki x Reader for Loki fans. Enjoy! :3

Also, thx for over 11k reads!!! I love you guys so fucking much! :*
*hands you guys Avengers merchandises*

(Y/f/b)- Your fav book

Warning: Cliché af XD
------------------------------------------------------

You were reading a book on a bench at the park. You were so focused on the book that you didn't noticed someone stood in front of you.

"Hello, (Y/n)."

You jumped a little from the voice and then the person chuckled. It was Loki.

"God Loki...You scared the freaking shit out of me!" You said as you put your hand to where your heart is.

"Am I?" Loki said, smirking mischieviously at you.

"You are," You sighed as you pick up the book (which you read just now) that you didn't noticed has fallen to the ground.

Before you could pick your book, Loki took it and chuckled slightly.

"(Y/f/b)? What a nice title," Loki said teasingly at you, which caused you to roll your eyes.

"Give it back Loki," you said warningly.

You actually had a crush on Loki ever since he entered the Avengers Tower. You couldn't mad at him forever.

"Only on one condition."

You looked at him confused and curiously.

"And what would that be?"

"You have to kiss me."

You stared at him, shocked. He can't be serious.

"W-What?"

"I said you have to kiss me," Loki said, giving you the shit-eating smirk. The blush on your face didn't help.

You tip toed to Loki's face (since he was taller than you) and kiss him on the lips. He kissed back. His lips are so soft, you thought.

After a few seconds, you both broke apart because you both need this thing called oxygen. Loki spoke first.

"That was wonderful."

"Yeah," you couldn't hide your blush anymore.

"(Y/n), there is something I need to tell you," Loki said in a serious tone.

"What is it?"

"I really like you for a long time now. Ever since I entered the Avengers Tower, I couldn't help but think about you all the time. So, will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n) (L/n)?"

You couldn't believe it. Loki is confessing to you! Your freaking crush just confessed to you! You immediately replied.

"Yes! I would love to!"

Loki smirked and said,

"Good."

Then you two kissed again.

------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late update! I got busy and so on... here is a Loki x Reader one shot. Hope you guys enjoyed it! :3