~Christmas Special~

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
I'm so happy that you guys read and vote this book. You are all my inspiration to write. Without you guys, I would've stop writing for this book a long ago.

Thank you and I wish you had a great Christmas day :)

------------------------------------------

It was the day before Christmas. Everyone is preparing for tomorrow,  including you and the team. You were glad that Fury was very kind to give you all a day off.

You were now doing a check list for tomorrow.

'Presents for the team? Check. My Christmas outfit. Check. Shoes? Check. All done!' You thought happily. You smiled to yourself.

A knock on your door make you snap out of your thoughts.

You quickly keep all the presents to a hidden place and said, "Come in!"

The door open revealing Bucky in a tight red shirt.

'Luckily I'm not having a nose bleed right now,' you thought.

"Like what you see?" Bucky smirks at you as he noticed that you were staring at him.

"Uhh no! By the way, is there anything you want to tell me?" You blushed a little, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. Breakfast is ready. Let's go, doll," Bucky smiled at you while took your small hand in his. You blushed really red right now.

~Timeskipz~

After you ate, you went to the living room, flopped yourself on the couch. You turned on the TV and watch anime (or something else X3).

You heard Wanda and Pietro's voice. It seems like they were arguing about something.

"Hi Wanda! Hey Pietro!" You said cheerfully, so that the two of them would stop bickering. Fortunately, they stopped.

"Oh, hi (Y/n)!" Wanda and Pietro said in unison.

Pietro ran towards you, tackling you into a hug.

Wanda just chuckled and sat down on the couch.

You, Wanda and Pietro were having a random conversation and then Steve changed the channel in the TV.

"Aww Stevie! Why you change the channel?" You pouted. Steve chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Get in a Christmas spirit, will you?" Steve smiled.

~Timeskip~Christmas Celebration~

You woke up naturally by yourself. Not literally. The weather outside is really cold. It was winter.

You clutched your thick blankets to keep yourself comfy and heated. 'Today's Christmas!' You kicked the blanket from your body and shivered at the cold.

You went to the bathroom and get readying for yourself.

~Small Timeskip~

You wore your thick (f/c) (shirt/blouse/whatever you like) and a thick (f/c) sweatpants/whatever you like. You went downstairs after that.

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" You shouted happily .

They replied with a Merry Christmas too.

"Well well.. you really look hot this morning, (N/n)," Tony said, winking at you.

You playfully punch his arm.

"Thank you," you wink at him, which he winked back.

~Timeskip (again XD)~

"Ok guys! Time to open your presents!" Nat announced.

(Btw, you already keep the presents under the Christmas tree)

You all ran towards the Christmas tree and took your present that was given by the team.(you decide what you get from the team, ok?)

After you all opened and kept your presents, you all ate dinner and chat all night until it was very late that you guys had to go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys! Sorry if this chapter is boring or something, but hey, at least I did it :)

Also, I know this chapter had more about you, soo.. ^_^"

Anyways, if you like this chapter then thx very much! :3

You can Vote this book| Comment | Follow me on my account.

Nat, Wanda, Clint, Steve, Tony: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! \ (^_^) /

Bruce: Hope you had a great day :)

Pietro: Don't forget to vote and follow the author ;)

Thor: Don't forget to buy me a lot of poptarts! :D

Everyone: *face-palms*