~Peter Parker x Reader~

I'm so sorry for the late update! This is a request from @kiratitanilla . I'm sorry if it wasn't like you expected :(

I had fun doing this chapter! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote ;) <3

--------------------------------------------------------

"Should we tell the team about our relationship?"

"I...don't think that's a great idea. Dad will be super pissed.."

"Right..We'll tell them when the perfect time comes."

"Yeah..."

You and Peter were official couple since last night. That sweet boy took you out for a simple dinner, but to you it's very special. Turns out that Peter actually brings you out for a reason. He wants you to be his girlfriend. Special girlfriend. 😉

The both of you weren't exactly ready to tell the Avengers, especially your dad. Your dad will disapproves it... Your dad ( but not biologically ), Tony Stark will lecture you about no dating until you're thirty. Second, the Avengers will tease you guys about it. I mean, it's kinda embarrassing and stuff...

Here you are guys, currently watching a movie on the TV. You both were cuddling each other on the bed. Overall, it's fucking cute. ( I mean it. Hsdhiuhd shizzz O///O)

You were being comfortable with each other when the damn phone rings. Mood killer. You groaned, not ready to leave this comfortable bed and Peter. Peter sits up slowly and answers the phone.

[ Phone Call Starts ]

Peter: Hello Mr. Stark?

Tony: Hey kid. We have a mission today.

Peter: Oh... When are we leaving?

Tony: No, I mean... I want you and (Y/n) take care of this tower.

Peter: Okay...? That's a strange request... I mean, don't you have FRIDAY? The securities? Anyone else?

Tony: Yes I know. But I prefer you two take care of it. Aaaand no more questions.

Peter: Okay. We'll be there soon.

[ Phone Call Ends ]

"Is that dad?" You asked. Peter nods and kisses your forehead. Damn, he always know how to make you blush.

"We need to go to the tower now. Mr. Stark needs us there."

You raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"He needs us to take care of the tower while they're on a mission. But better not question it," Peter shrugs and smiles at you. You smile back.

"Let's go then."

[ Timeskip ]

You and Peter finally arrived at the Avengers Tower. You both went into the elevator and press the button to go to the main floor where everyone is waiting. ( Idk which floor it is, sorry XC ).

There, waiting is no other than your dad. He walk towards you and pull you into a hug.

"Hey sweet pea... Where have you been?" Tony says in a loving tone. Your dad was always like this. He loves you way too much and likes to buy unnecessary things for you, even though you don't want it. You love him dearly either way.

"Hey dad... I'm at Peter's place just now..." You said, breaking the hug slowly.

"What are you—"