~Vision x Reader~

Infinity War Ver.

Warnings: Some spoilers and the feels, sad

I'm not gonna follow the movie completely, meaning there was editing made by me.

Thanks for 4k reads!!! You guys just made my day happier! :DDD
Also, thanks for 100 votes!!! :O

Enjoy! :3
------------------------------------------------------

You and Wanda watched intently as Shuri extracts the Mind Stone from Vision's head. Wanda holds Vision's hand, comforting him. The sight of them like that makes you sad. Actually, you liked Vision but Vision loved Wanda, so you just let it be.

When Wanda looked at you, you would either walk away or think about random things so that she wouldn't know that you liked him. Or so you thought.

You looked at the battle outside at a large glass window (Idk what it's called). Steve and the others took down all of Thanos' army. It was silence when Wanda spoke with you.

"(Y/n), are you ok? You look upset..." She said, concerned.

"I'm fine, but thanks for asking," You replied with a fake smile.

'Of course I'm not, you dumbass! I liked Vision but he likes you more! I'm not ok!' You thought in your mind, forgetting Wanda in front of you.

Oh shit...

You stormed off to the battle, helping Steve with the others. Wanda yells your name but you ignore it. Actually, you had some special powers and that is elemental powers. But you couldn't really control it yet. If you use one of the powers, you sometimes ended up fainted.

~Mini Timeskip~

You raised your hand forward, making Thanos' army froze in ice. You used this chance to knocked all of them (not literally), some of them you burned into fire. Luckily you weren't fainted. Nat called out to you.

"(Y/n), there's something wrong with Wanda. I can't contact her. Can you help me finding her where she is?" Nat asked.

You nodded and ran towards a jungle look alike place with a pathway. There stood Wanda and Vision. Vision crouched down.

"Wanda, what are you doing?!" You asked/yelled.

"I had to, (Y/n)... It's the only way..." Wanda says sadly. You pitied her.

"Oh..."

"Don't forget that I will always love you, Wanda. And (Y/n), thanks for being a good friend. I'm really thankful for the both of you showing this world. I love you, Wanda," Vision says, smiling sadly.

Your heart break again. This time it got worse. You looked at the ground, not noticing Thanos behind Wanda. Wanda used her right hand (with power) to break the Mind Stone from Vision's head, while her other hand (also with power) stopped Thanos from behind.

At this point Wanda is already crying. You didn't noticed that you were crying as well. After a few minutes, Vision exploded and Wanda fell onto her knees, sobbing. You were about to go to Wanda's place when Thanos uses one of the infinity stone (Time Stone) to reverse time.

'What is he going to do with Vision?!' You thought looking at Vision worryingly.

Wanda looked confused when suddenly, Thanos ripped/pulled the Mind Stone from Vision's head, making Vision turned into a grey and dull colour. Thanos throws Vision's lifeless body to the ground.

Steve and the others finally came to fight Thanos. Thor used his new weapon 'Stormbreaker', and it hit Thanos right on his chest. Thanos disappeared after that.

You walked towards Wanda with a sad face.

"Wanda, I'm so sorry for lashing out just now. I didn't mean it. I...I..." You fell onto your knees crying. You felt bad for leaving Wanda earlier. You felt bad for not helping her too.

"It's ok (Y/n)..." She replied with a sad smile.

"It wasn't ok! I leave you alone and didn't help you fighting Thanos! I'm such a bad friend..." The end of your sentence was a whisper.

Wanda came towards you and hugged you tightly. You hugged her back.

"We're bestfriends, remember? You're the one who help me through the dead of Pietro, everything. So I forgive you, okay?" Wanda said, still hugging you.

"Okay..." You said, barely a whisper.

You felt bad for Wanda and most of all...

You couldn't save Vision's life...