~Steve x Reader One Shot~

Ok, so here's a REALLY late update... sorry guys :'(

Yay! My BIG and important FINAL exam is FINALLY OVER YUSSS-- *cheers in Asgardian

This was requested by  Jasminequeen134. I can't tag wtff--

Somehow I managed to do it lel X3

Aaand I'll be making a chapter or two about Halloween! :D *hands you guys some random type of candies*

Warning: Steve cusses and slightly evil, sad reader but at the end everything's fine, it's not really a fighting scene so beware or idek lol

I really have fun doing this chapter! Thx for requesting!

Request Open guys~! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n)! Are you out of your mind?!" Steve's voice echoed through the Avengers compound as he glares at you angrily. Yeah you see, the reason is that you almost got EVERYONE killed in a mission. You look down shamefully. He rarely mads at you but if he did, it was just damn frightening.

"S-Sorry... I didn't mean to, I swear!" You turn your head slowly towards him, fearfully. Steve just sighs in disappointment and squint his eyes at you.

"You--"

"Steve, stop it. It's in the past. It was an accident," Nat says as she went behind you, holding both of your shoulders protectively. You still trying to hold back tears from falling. God, you hate so much to be weak and vulnerable in front of him, everyone especially.

"It's in the past? Huh! Look at your arm!" Steve says to Nat. "It's all your fault!" You whimpered, still trying to hide your face down.

Bucky and Wanda suddenly came out of nowhere. Wanda looks at you sympathetically while Bucky just sighs at his best friend's behavior.

"Steve.. come on. Don't mad at her like that," Bucky says, defending you.

"Yeah... Vision and the others are just fine," Wanda says. Steve scoffs.

"Oh wow... looks like (Y/n) has a lot of backups. Pathetic."

That was the last straw.

You freed yourself from Nat's grip and run straight to your room. Once you enter your room, you lock the door and let out your tears freely as you slide your back against the door.

[ Flashback ]

"Find the team. Now," The leader enemy said to his own team. You all were at the hiding place, trying to get any orders and trying how to attack.

Unfortunately, while you were trying to fix your earpiece, you slip on some rock or whatever and accidentally pushed the person in front of you, which was Nat.

Shit.

The enemy took notice of this and sprint towards Nat and you. The others (Avengers) decided to help you guys by defeating the enemy, which makes it harder since you accidentally pushed Nat earlier.

[Flashback Ends]

'Why the fuck did I mess up?! Shit!' You thought, frustrated at yourself. You sat on the cold floor for hours, trying to remember the previous events and such.

Your stomach growls hungrily. You ignored the pleas of your stomach and sighed. You look at the clock in your room and you just noticed that it's already 7 p.m.

You crawled to bed and trying to ignore your stomach begging for food and drink by sleeping. You couldn't face everyone right now; especially Steve who's probably still pissed at you. That hurts you more when he's the one you secretly love the most.

Knock knock!

You startled a bit by the sound of someone knocking at your door. You really don't want to anyone for the time being. After making a debate whether to open the door or not, you sigh as you decided to open the door.

Once you opened the door, you were completely surprised to find that it was Steve standing, wearing his dark blue T-shirt and he's carrying a tray of delicious food and drink with him. Seeing the food makes your mouth water but you try to control it anyways.

"Hey..." Steve says, quietly but enough for you to hear. He has the apologetic look on him, which makes you frown as well. You don't like seeing him like this, especially because of the problem you just caused.

"Hey," You said as you rub the back of your head. You REALLY feel awkward right now.

"Umm, you can come in if you like..." You say, trying to kill the awkwardness. You get out of the way, Steve entered and you close the door.

You both sat down on your bed as Steve gives you the tray of food. You were dumbfounded for a moment there.

"Is this for me?" You asked, still trying to convince yourself that this is real. Steve nodded sheepishly.

"Yeah... you should eat. You haven't come down for hours. I'm really sorry about earlier. You know that I'm not mad at you for no reason. I'm just worried about your safety! I couldn't bear thinking losing the one I love..." Steve says honestly. To be honest, you were really taken aback by what he just said. Your cheek immediately warms up and you really want to hide your red face now but you know that you can't.

"Steve... do you really mean that?" You asked, hopeful shown in your eyes. Steve smiled at you.

"Yes," He replied.

Steve slowly leans in and you closed your eyes. Then...

You two kissed.

The kiss was chaste yet passionate. You two kissed like forever. That was the bad yet the best day of your life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry if the ending is bad or something. But I tried! ^_^'

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes!

Anyways, stay tune till the next chapter and you can vote, share and even comment down below :)