•Valentine's Day Special #2•

So sorry for the late update! I was really busy with school, etc.. Anyway, here's a Bucky x Reader. Enjoy! ;)

P.S - I will not write Pietro x Reader Valentine's Day bc it seems so late to update now.. But don't worry! I will write one about him later ^_^

------------------------------------------------------

Bucky

It was silent, yet there was light snorings that could be heard from a certain room. It was you and Bucky who was sleeping.

Bucky had his arms around your waist. Both of you are sleeping peacefully.

You wake up naturally. You yawned and saw an arm around your waist. It was Bucky. You slowly remove his arm and  he groans. He turned around, making his back turning to face you.

You quietly go outside and cook something. You decided to bring Bucky to a picnic, since today is Valentine's Day.

~ Timeskip ~ To a few minutes~

After you were done cooking, you kept all the food in the basket. While you were doing so, both arms snake through your waist. Luckily, the foods are all covered.

"What are you doing, doll?" Bucky held you close, protectively and lovingly.

"Nothing! Say, you want to go out for a picnic?" You turn around to face your boyfriend.

"That sounds like a great idea, doll," Bucky lets go of you and kisses your forehead.

"Then, let's go take a bath!" You said cheerfully. Bucky chuckled and ruffles your hair.

~ Timeskip ~

You and Bucky have arrived at the destination. Bucky laid out the picnic blanket for us, while you get readying the foods and stuffs.

"Wow, you did all this?" Bucky says, amazed.

"Of course. After all, today's Valentine's Day," You smiled at him.

Bucky came closer and kissed your lips with passion. You kiss back. After that kiss, you two hug each other.

"Thanks doll.. I really appreciate it.." Bucky says great fully.

You hugged him back.

"The pleasure is all mine. Thanks for being there for me," You said, kissing his cheek.

After that, you two ate while enjoying the scenery.

------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune till the next chapter! :D