~Thor x Reader~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update! Here's a Thor x Reader one-shot.

Also, I'm so sorry if there's any mistakes. I'm lazy and sleepy to double check it X(

Warning: Cringiness lmao

Enjoy~ ;)

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey... Lady (Y/n)?" You peek your head out to look at Thor from the kitchen. Thor was sitting on the sofa, doing god knows what.

"Yes Thor?"

"Can you help me take the poptarts?" You nodded and take your freshly made waffles, put (f/f) syrup, grab the box of poptarts and went to join Thor chilling on the sofa. The others were busy doing their work anyways.

"Thank you very much, Lady (Y/n)!" He said, gratefully. You just smiled.

"No problem. And you know you can just call me (Y/n).." You said.

Thor shook his head.

"But it is very suitable for a beautiful lady like you," He says, smiling genuinely. His answer made you blush.

"Aww thanks Thor!" You smiled sheepishly, blushing like Nat's hair. Thor chuckled and then grinned at you.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Thor asked you. You nodded excitedly.

"What movie should we watch?"

"How about... IT?" You suggest. Thor nodded in your choice and turns the movie on.

{ Timeskip }

The movie has reach to the middle. You and Thor watch the movie fearlessly. You were busy snuggling against Thor while watching the movie. With this pose, your blush won't go away anytime soon.

All of a sudden, you two heard a girly scream just as the IT jumpscare. You pause the movie and muttered.

"What the fudge?"

Thor and you then turned around to the source of the girly screaming. It was...

Freddy Fazbear. ( jkjk XDDD not funny? Ok... )

Clint.

"Dafuq dude?" You said, clearly annoyed at him for interrupting the good part of the movie.

"Sorry! The jumpscare scared the living shit outta me..." Clint replies dramatically, his hands on defensive pose.

Thor shakes his head. "It's not nice to disturb people."

Clint was about to say something, but was stopped by Nat.

"Come on Clint, let's train."

Clint whined but Nat gave him a death glare, which silenced him completely.

"Sorry guys. I'll take care of him," Nat says. You let out a small smile.

"It's okay."

After they were out of sight, you and Thor went back to the same pose as earlier while watching the movie.

After an hour like that, a scene shows Bill and Beverly kissing. Thor spoke out of the blue.

"Lady (Y/n)... I love you."

You turned your head to face Thor, a blush form and a shocked expression on your face.

"W-what?"

"I love you, Lady (Y/n). I always have. You are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen. I'm really sorry if this is too sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?" Thor asks nervously. The shocked expression was replace by a genuine smile.

"Yes. I love you too!" You answered happily and hugged him. He then kisses you softly on the lips.

After a few seconds, you both break apart because you guys need the sweet fresh air to live. Thor smiled.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Thor."

{ Bonus Ending }

"Did you get it?" Clint says eagerly.

"I got everything recorded!" Wanda whisper yells while holding the camera. Steve chuckles.

Nat shook her head and smiles at you both.

"Come on-- let's make a party for their cute relationship," Tony suggests, making the smirking face. All of them nodded.