*1* Our Story Begins *1*

A/N

To all of you who were previously reading this, I have decided to rewrite this. I want to take this in a different direction before I really get into the action. None of the character's looks or past will change, but they will be explained later on. I think I was a little to rushed when I originally wrote this, so I hope you all don't mind the changes!

Thank you my little Arkenstones!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run my brush through the forest green hair that falls around my shoulders one last time, careful to avoid the many red roses that sprout from is tendrils, and my pointed ears. I place my twisted tree branch and red petal headband on. The river in front of me distorts my image as it rushes by hurriedly. My light green hand reaches down and brushes against the water, bringing a little to my dark red lips. Swallowing the sweet liquid, I look back down into the water, my light purple eyes looking back at me. The lids of them are forever stained a light red, though not pink. They have been for a long time, almost longer than I can remember.

Standing, I grasp my lantern, it's soft glow causing my green skin to turn a sickly yellow. Opening it, I blow out the flame, the light of daylight already making its way upon the forest, glazing it in a warm glow. I place my lantern on a hook on my belt, which also holds my twin swords. The lantern's soft brown color contrasts against my attire, the dark green of my dress causing it to stand out. The dress is the same color as my hair, making it easier to hide amongst the trees and foliage.

The breast of my dress is a dark red, and the short-like part of my dress matches the color. The roses of my hair blend in with the red, making it even easier to hide in plain sight. Reaching down, I pull at the front and back pieces of fabric on my dress, making sure they are not slipping up at all. The dress's design is quite lovely: a sleeveless bodice that curves around the top of my breasts (red on the breasts and green the rest of the way down), two empty spaces on either side of the skirt, starting from my waist and leaving my legs completely exposed, and a small, dark red pair of shorts that start at my waistline and end about two inches from where the empty spaces start underneath my dress.

Turning to the forest behind me, I start off, my dark red cape fluttering behind me as I scamper through the trees with a smile, and my bow and arrows thumping against my back.

(Pic is the outfit but imagine the breasts are completely red and the cape is MUCH darker)

Birds sing above me, a hawk soaring right above my head. I smile waving at the bird as it nods back at me, winking and then flying ahead, leading me somewhere no doubt.

I rush after it, just barely keeping up with it. We swerve around trees and I jump over fallen ones, racing with the bird to a little house on the outskirts of the forest. When I reach the door of the house, the hawk swoops over the building and away. I'm about to knock, when the door flies open. I look up at the man who opened the door and see Gandalf the Grey. A smile forms on my lips again as I hug the wizard, saying in my smooth, calm, and slightly deep voice (a slightly higher voice than Hela's from Marvel), "Gandalf. How wonderful to see you!" Hugging me back he says, "Ambrosia, it is wonderful to see you. Do come in, we have much to discuss." He lets me go.