Chapter 1

3rd pov
Jimin was nervous, he was going to be in the group bts. He packed all his clothes, Stuffed animals, and many more toys and coloring tools. He waited outside for his manager to pick him up and drive him to his dorm. PD-nim showed up and they went to drop him off with his new members.

Namjoon's pov
Everyone was running around the room and playing video when I got a phone call from PD-nim and I panicked I told everyone to quiet down.
"Hello PD-nim" I said
"Hey namjoon I'm going to be at your dorm so clean up, also your having a new member" he said before hanging up. The other members stood up and said "why did PD-nim call?"
I told them"we are having a new member in the group" they all groaned and said "we already have enough members why do we need another one?" "Whoever he is I'm not gonna like him" jungkook said. Jin came up and said "Look I know we don't like whoever this guy is but at least give him a chance" usually the members like meeting new people but not when they are going to be a part of the group. We all cleaned up and we heard a knock and I opened the door. PD-nim was there holding a cute boy. Then he said "Good luck with your new member" and left. The poor boy was nervous and bowed then said "M-My name is Park J-Jimin and I'm a little" we all stood there in silence until Taehyung came running up to Jimin and hugged him and squished his cheeks "your SOO cute and Adorable!! My name is Taehyung and your new best friend" Jimin blushed and all of us introduced ourselves.

Yoongi's pov
We looked at the door where we saw a small boy and he was very cute then
Jimin introduced himself and it was very quiet. I wanted to speak but then I saw taehyung hugging him and talking to him. I got very jealous because I wanted to be the one hugging Jimin. Oh god what am I thinking. But Jimin looked so hot I wanted to hug him but I kept my cool

3rd pov
Taehyung led Jimin to his room that he was going to share with him and jungkook. "Do you need any help unpacking" taehyung asked but Jimin said no so Taehyung left him to unpack. The other members were talking about Jimin and that they have to be nice to him. Jungkook disagreed, he hated having a new member. After Jimin unpacked he changed into a cute onesie

 After Jimin unpacked he changed into a cute onesie

And then went to his bed and fell asleep.