Chapter 12

That was me while writing this chapter ^ Warning: 7some but you guys asked for this so don't complain😏

"Can I help you" Jimin said

"You can help with this problem" Jungkook said pointing at the tent forming in his pants

Jimin smirked as jungkook got up Jimin went to him and slowly unbuckling his belt in a teasing way. He pulled his pants down along with his boxers. He grabbed the Jungcock and started pumping it fastly. Jungkook put his head back in pleasure while moaning. Jimin stopped and jungkook was going to complain but Jimin put it all in his mouth and started sucking. The members were watching this scene and they all started masturbating while watching. They all had boners and were taking care of it.

"This is better than any porn I've seen" Taehyung said as everyone agreed

"I-I'm going to" Jungkook said

"Cum in my mouth Master"

Jungkook came and Jimin swallowed it all. Everyone got undressed and they decided to do a choo choo train. They all got in their positions and they all prepared themselves with cherry flavored lube. The room was filled with moans. Yoongi was going to fuck Jimin while Jungkook will fuck yoongi. Then Tae will fuck Jungkook and Jhope will fuck Tae while Jin fucks Jhope. And Namjoon fucks Jin. They all aligned their members into each others 'donuts' and they all started thrusting into each other. All you could hear is moans and skin slapping into each other.

"I'm gonna cum!" Tae said while the others said the same.

Soon they all came and got out of each other. Jimin was on the ground panting and sweating. The other members looked at him then at each other. They all got an idea.

"Jimin come here" Tae said and Jimin followed him. Yoongi kissed Jimin and Jimin gladly kissed back and Yoongi slipped his tongue inside Jimin's mouth. Soon Yoongi parted their kiss.

"Go on all fours baby boy" Yoongi said

Jimin followed directions and got on his knees and hands. Jimin was already prepared so Yoongi put his member inside of Jimin. While Jungkook got in front of him.

"Wrap those pretty little lips of your on my Jungcock Baby boy" Jungkook said.

Jimin put the whole thing in his mouth and started sucking. While Taehyung came and started pumping Jimin's member. Jimin moaned which sent vibrations to Jungkook. While Namjoon got a heat make out session with Jin and bended Jin down. He slammed into Jin which made him moan really loudly. He started thrusting faster while Jin moaned out his name.Yoongi thrusted harder and faster while Jimin kept moaning. Jimin got one hand and put it on Jhopes memeber. It was hard for Jimin to stay in that position since he was jacking off Jhope but he managed. Jimin has never felt this much pleasure in all his life and was really enjoying it. Yoongi came inside of Jimin. Then jungkook as well. And Namjoon came inside of Jin and Jin came too and soon everyone was starting to cum. They all collapsed on the floor. And they all got up to take a shower and waited turns.

They all got dressed and decided to watch a movie that Jimin picked and all of them snuggled together while eating some snacks.

           J-hope you enjoyed it❤