Chapter 3

Jimin woke up and went over to the living room. He was in little space and saw yoongi in the table on his phone. "Where are the others?" "They went to the gym and I decided to stay" jimin went over to yoongi and sat on his lap. Yoongi blushed. "What are you doing daddy?" Yoongi almost choked and said "what did you call me?" Jimin answered "I called you daddy, why is there something wrong with that" jimin pouted. "No no its fine" the other members got home and Jimin went up to them and hugged them. They all smiled at his adorableness. Jin called everyone for breakfast. Everyone sat down and were staring at Jimin eating. He was so adorable so taehyung who was sitting next to him gave him a spoon of his breakfast and Jimin happily accepted it. Everyone awed and gave him a spoon of their food. "That's enough feeding Jimin now eat your food" Jin said. They were all eating until Taehyung spoke up "Jiminie I researched about little space and I wanted to be your caregiver" Jimin squealed and hug him tightly. He always wanted to have a caregiver. Hobi said "me too Jiminie!" And soon everybody wanted to be his caregivers. Jimin squealed and hugged all of his caregivers.

Jimin's Pov
I was so happy when I got 6  caregivers. We decided what names I wanted to call them. Taehyung is Oppa, Yoongi is daddy, Jin is Eomma, and namjoon is Appa, hoseok is Hobi, and jungkook is kookie. We decided to make rules and if I broke a rule I get a punishment.

Rules
1. No cussing
2. Tell us when you are feeling little
3. No running
4. No screaming
5. When we say no we mean no
6 Bed time is at 9:00 and 10:00 on weekends
7. No self harm or hurting yourself

Punishments
1. No cuddles for a day
2. Spankings
3. No candy
4. Sit in corner
5. Cold shower

Jimin looked at the rules and sighed. It was too long. Jimin went to his room and took out his pacifier and his colors and paper. He dressed himself in a cute onesie.

He went over to his caregivers in the living room taking his colors and his pacifier with him

He went over to his caregivers in the living room taking his colors and his pacifier with him. He sat on the floor coloring while sucking on his pacifier. The members looked at him with awe.
He was watching cartoons and soon got an idea. He wanted to try on the outfits he got yesterday. So he ran to his room and dressed up.

He came out with the outfit on and walked over to his members

He came out with the outfit on and walked over to his members. They were Jungshook. They tried to control themselves and bit their lips. "How does it look" Jimin asked. Jungkook got up and backhugged Jimin while saying "you look beautiful hyung" Jimin giggled. "Get your hands off him" yoongi said with jealousy. He patted his lap and Jimin sat on his lap. yoongi hugged him and whispered to the other members "mine" Jimin soon fell asleep. The other members argued with each other on who was gonna carry him to bed. Until namjoon carried jimin to his bed. He tucked him in and was going to leave until he felt a hand on his wrist. "Stay with me Appa" namjoon smiled and got in the bed and cuddled with him until both of them soon fell asleep.