Chapter 11

Jimin's Pov
Today the members were acting clingy than usual. They were all touching me and complimenting me. It was weird but I liked how I got the attention.

"Come here Jimin" Tae said while patting his lap. I was confused but went anyways. He was hugging me and said

"Jimin can you go to the store to go buy some food please"

I sighed "sure why not"

I grabbed the keys and went to the car and drove off to the super market. But then I got a phone call from Tae and answered it.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I want you to go to the good store"

"The one far away?" I asked

"Yeah that one and take your time because I want good food okay?"

"Okay Tae byee" That was weird I thought but went to the store that is 1 hour away.

3rd Pov
While Jimin went to the 'good store' the members were planning a surprise party. Jin was baking the cake while the other members were freaking out while planning on what the theme should be.

"YAH STOP RUNNING AROUND AND JUST DECORATE THE DAMN ROOM!" Jin shouted.

They decorated the room with balloons, streamers, banners and all that stuff you decorate with. While Jin did all the cooking.

"Can I help cooking?" Namjoon said.

Jin pushed him out of the kitchen "no you might break one of my very expensive pots and pans since we all know you break everything you touch now go away"

Namjoon sadly went away and went back to decorating. They have finished decorating and cooking and were now waiting for Jimin to come back.

Meanwhile Jimin decided to go to the mall after he finished getting some snacks for Taehyung and buy some outfits because why not. He was running out of clothes so he decided to go and buy some.

He is gonna buy this. Don't judge

 Don't judge

So Jimin went inside his car and started driving to the dorm. He was outside the door and opened the door.

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone shouted. Jimin was shocked because he forgot his own birthday and his birthday was really important. Everyone came and hugged Jimin and talked about stuff. Jin got the cake and lit the candles and walked towards Jimin. They were singing the birthday song and Jimin blew the candle. Jimin thought it was nice of the members to throw him a surprise party so he went to his room to change into the outfit he bought.

Jimin came out and smirked seeing the other members eyes on him. He sat on the couch with the other members that were still looking at him.

"Can I help you" Jimin said

"You can help with this problem" Jungkook said pointing at the tent forming in his pants.

Should there be a 7some next  chapter?