Chapter 22

Jimin got the lube "Baby why don't you help daddy with the lube?"

Jimin nodded and got some lube on his hands and rubbed it on Yoongi's dick.

Yoongi moaned at hia touch. "Get on all fours baby boy" Jimin followed his command

Yoongi slowly put his dick in. Jimin whinced a little since it hurted. Yoongi got in fully and waited for Jimin to adjust "Move" Jimin said and Yoongi obeyed.

He started moving faster and started slamming into him harder. All that was heard in the room was moans and the sound on skin slapping into each other.

"Aahh~ Daddy I'm going to c-ahhh~" Jimin came on the sheets and Yoongi still slammed into him. Seconds later he came inside him.

"D-Daddy can I ride you?" Jimin asked blushing

"Of course baby boy whatever you want" They changed positions so not Jimin was on top. Jimin started moving slowly and Yoongi held his waist to guide him. Jimin started bouncing on Yoongi's dick. Yoongi moaned which Jimin found hot.

Jimin and Yoongi cummed but it felt so good that Jimin didn't want to stop. Jimin kept bouncing but his thighs kept hurting and they were now shaking. Jimin was filled with so much pleasure and when he came again he stopped. He was so exhausted.

Yoongi got out of Jimin and they both cuddled in bed.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to finish the smut scene.

Also I made a new story called "Rappers vs Singers" Please go check it out, it's Jimin x BTS

I am no child of Jesus anymore.😂 Please leave some ideas on what to do for future chapters. I am going to hell for this😂

 I am going to hell for this😂